Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting
Okay, now anyone can recruit anyone,
i would prefer that they were at least brown belt but what ever.
Lets see though they have to be willing to post on the forum at some point. Other than that feel free to add any more rules you want to your recruiting.

Recruit recruit recruit
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
Okay sir!
but I keep in mind the question...
how many members does the clan have? x)

Obs: What should I do to recruit ppl? :o
Last edited by Idolus; Nov 20, 2009 at 02:34 AM.
make something up, maybe test them what ever, just before you leave make sure they put a nice [MS] infront of their name
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
/invade
idk if you guys remember me... i was in this clan at 1 point.i really cant do too much for you guys but recruit. Im not in your clan now...but im willing to help.But srsly u guys need to like get on every weekend and recruit like blackblt+ trust me there are alot of new members coming in all the time and if you dont pick them up one of the other 50 clans out there will. Personally (since i recruited Idolus when i was in this clan) i think he should do akido testing (because hes really good at it) and basically you play them 3 times in akido(and any other mod you feel necicery) 3 times and save each match as replay. then post the replays on the recruitment thread for other clan mems to see, then every1 makes a decision on whether he/shes good enough.just do that for a couple weeks strait. until you have a good amount of decent mems. Thatl start you back up. What you decide to do from there is up to you. Also you 2 should prob decide on which 1 of you is clan ldr or both of you could be co-ldrs. Mostly cuz telling sum1 ur trying to rcrt u dont have a ldr will prob make them not join. But anyways if you give me the ok to rcrt for you ill do it.
/invade
HoHO Thanks ya man. =)
Yea...we need to make sumthin to make the clan live up...
Let's make it rock'on again!
Well...I don't know what I can do for the clan, but be sure if y'all need, I'll help!
Thanks again man, hope we can meet soon... =)
recruit me recruit me recruit me please please
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]