ES Recruitment Drive
Heh, does anyone have a Wii? Im bored and talking about Wii games is a fun subject.
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Heh, does anyone have a Wii? Im bored and talking about Wii games is a fun subject.

Make a topic in wibbles i just spent 30min cleaning up the kick boards XD.
Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 12, 2007 at 07:24 AM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
im in for a clan if you need rectuers im getting a key when 3.0 comes out pm me if i can join. many thanks
ok wait wait
Empream
Since u left Kick me and Cro have being great leaders.
and now that ur a leader ur making us Co-Leaders?
no i dont think so

Make us LEADERS like u..
cause since u left u should be the Co-Leader. but nvm..
Okay since you and Cro realy want me to i will.

and i don't want to offend you or cro but.ever since i was gone when i returned i saw no action being taken to help kick i only saw you and many others "letting the clan die.

And i didn't leave you personaly took me off the roster.
Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 13, 2007 at 10:45 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
wolf and cro saved kick sometime ago when emp wasnt active and after that they also got inactive for a while
and now emp came and trying to save kick again

i think all of u guys are even !
and the 3 of u deserve to be leaders somehow =\
I agree Function. but what im trying to say is right when i looked at the kick forums i saw no efforts being brought forth to save the clan. now i know cro has helped a great deal and wolf has helped remake the kick board.

i am going to try with all my streath to help kick stay as active as it is right now.

and as far as recruit efforts i see only the recruiters helping. and i feel as if i am the only one putting forth an effort by trying to help the clan stay active and stay fun.

Crystalman kicked from the clan
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 22, 2007 at 03:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post
wolf and cro saved kick sometime ago when emp wasnt active and after that they also got inactive for a while
and now emp came and trying to save kick again

i think all of u guys are even !
and the 3 of u deserve to be leaders somehow =\

akhem! dont forget me. i did as much work as wolf did back then. and i think i
should get some recognition for it...
Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
akhem! dont forget me. i did as much work as wolf did back then. and i think i
should get some recognition for it...

Everybody the only thing that maters is the clan is not dieing but is alive and active again. so lets keep it like it is right now if it goes into shit then we will find new recuiters and leaders.

Sound fair?

sorry i am in the worst mood ever.