Ranking
View Poll Results: Yes or No for my squad creation?
yes
3 Votes / 60.00%
no
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Making my own squad within the clan
emp wanted me to make this poll
to see if people would let me make one
Yes
or
No
you mean like making a special group? i'm not a guy who like such stuff, dealing people up in groups =/

but could you explain more please
I think he means taking a select few in the clan already and making something like a sub-clan that includes only them, so during a clan war or something they could say "Send squad whatever to server random."
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
well if we made a squad we should make the whole clan consist of multiple squads, probably based on skill level, or maybe squads with one or two skilled players and the rest of medium skill and "apprentices" so to speak, but really i don't see the point.
Originally Posted by lumpycustard View Post
well if we made a squad we should make the whole clan consist of multiple squads, probably based on skill level, or maybe squads with one or two skilled players and the rest of medium skill and "apprentices" so to speak, but really i don't see the point.

i think it would improve our team work

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
problem is that if nothings happening in it it's gonna be a real fail and waste of time, we gotta be active with them.
Well i don't even know how many active players we have anymore but i am down with helping apprentices and such in a squad i think we will become better with teaching from the guys on the squad with more experience but like i said how many active players do we have
OUCH!!! You Kicked off my Head[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well by making my own sub-clan within the clan it will improve our skills teach one another
n i know many great players that are willing to join clan kick n be in my squad
so that we have more members
if this works out i will be making rules
no disrespect
must be active atleast once a day if they arent active for more then 3 days they will be kicked unless they something important to do
i will host a tournement within this clan soon
to see who has skills n who is average
and like lumpycustard said i will try n make multiple squads
with atleast one or more skilled member

n im only doing this to keep the clan active more
give them something to look forward to when they come onto toribash

i hope you guys say yes