Ranking
Original Post
[HoLy] - General Discussions

====================
General Discussions
====================

A rather serious thread. Members discuss important matters that is about the clan, its members, and probably about other clans.

Rules
----------
Be at your best behavior.
Use proper grammar.
Texting lingo (lol, wtf, rofl, etc.) is allowed.
Flaming matters must be at minimum level.
[SIZE=4]Cursing is permitted, but do not take it lightly.[/SIZE

The purpose of this thread is to discuss important matters. If you're not serious,
don't budge in and spam.
Last edited by AiroBlinn; Jul 2, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
GMT +8:00
Lol dude jesse that was mentioned in the what's New thread. On another note I'm thinking about whether or not we can implamentt that house like thing we did in DIAF ,that was fun.
M.M.F.W.C.L
nah no house thingy were a clan we ain't fighting each other. lol
...and finally some stuff is up.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Ooohs ok lol. But seriously terry gimme ur psn dude. Also I'm serious you guys need to get demon's souls (Imagine zelda. Now imagine it with a very much assassins creed like combat system. Now imagine it in a unique online experience that isn't even required I'm serious people you need to give this game a try its one of the best rpg games ever. Oh and its not turn based
M.M.F.W.C.L
well pwner i dont go online with the ps3 >.> im not really into the ps3 just yet im a bit busy. i dont even know what my psn thingy is >.>.

Demon's souls sounds awesome but...i have never played Zelda before LOL
im getting an ipod touch btw :]
Well that's awesome terry. Umm psn = gamertag. And if you havnt tried any ps3 games yet I recomend god of war (any version works). If you like platformers like mario an such try out littlle big planet. If you enjoy an fps try out Killzone 2 (single player is great, you may want to mess with the controls a bit) which has amazing multiplayer. If you like it stealthy try out metal gear solid 4(beware a shit tone of cinematics).and finally if you like fighting games try out super street fighter IV (beware it isn't easy on noobs takes a bit of practice). Think of a ps3 like an xbox except its internet and multiplayer is free, its extremly sexy, and its a blu ray player. Also there is no party chat option "yet" its in the future I hope.
M.M.F.W.C.L
....dont flood me with ideas just yet... i aint rich >.>
and i have school stuff to go on with...and yea
Let's get serious (I mean it):

We need more dudes in our clan. Now that there's only a few of us, I'm taking the liberty of excusing myself to recruit members on my own, if you don't mind.
GMT +8:00
Yea dude thts fine a slong as their active n shit. I been busy consoling just recently beat metal gear solid 4 took 15+ hours. I plan replaying it again.(damn thing made me all emotional). Next game Imma work on is Killzone 2 which is super epic btw.
M.M.F.W.C.L