Toribash
Original Post
A Note... from me
As I entered within the premises of HoLy, I already felt as if you were all my brothers. I remembered how struggled I feel when you first met me, yet
it was disregarded by the one who recruited me, JesseBean. I've enjoyed most of my time here in HoLy, posting replays, being picked as a candidate for Newsman, random chat. But...

It's time to move on. I'm sorry.

Why? Well let me list it down for you:
1.) I'm not doing what a leader should be for his clan.
2.) I let down some/all people in this clan.
3.) I never really expected nor deserved to be the leader of this clan. I'm the newest of you all until I recruited Sparrow101, yet I was bestowed such a rank by terry. I mean sure I was the one who remade all the threads in the board, but that doesn't mean much for the clan.

They maybe three reasons, but three BIG reasons. I'm sorry, but I just can't stay in this clan, for I have to move on.

And firebolty/JesseBean, don't hide it. I know you don't like me.

The decision to whoever gets bestowed with such position will be in terry's hands.

Goodbye! I enjoyed my four-month stay here.
GMT +8:00
well...2 options for everyone else stay or let this place rot lulz... im going with your option
also c ya airo.
your right we all needa move on we dead
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
oh my jesus... if you want i can be leader i guess (was on vacation and i come back to this shit....)
M.M.F.W.C.L
well im not really in this clan anymore lulz... but anyway we needa leader either way...
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10