so we are falling and we need to rise again

your job and mine ofc is:

recruiting and inviting people to the clan ^^
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
name:matt
Your belt: brown
Your skills: im artistic in textures
Why you want to join :the name of the clan is cool and i like socalising.
other clans:none
]How active in game:i usally go on everyday
How active in forum: i go and check every 2 hours
Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game: yes i do
about yourself: i lke toribash and i love the world isnt it a great place . my hobbies are swimming ,football, watching football, basketball,tennis and squash and i also like socalising with people and i like toribash
please choose me this would be my first clan and i would never forget it thank you

P.S i started toribash 3 months ago but i dint know it was on my computer on april 2010 i have so many games on my comp i couldent really see this until 2 months ago my friend downloaded for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
ummmmm for 1 wrong thread... second you don't meet belt requirement or post requirement and no replays...smh.... soo im gonna say no
name:Girlz
Your belt: black 2nd dan well just like 3 more games rofl
Your skills: judo=D
Why you want to join :i want to join because this will be my first clan and name is cool and want to make more friends and have fun on toribash and get better=]

]How active in game:i every day
How active in forum: every day 2 hours and a half maybe more
Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game: yepp
about yourself: im a girl i live in samoa i ahve 8 brothers 4 sisters very big family no mum or dad cus they got olded and died im 16 ummmmm i llove swimming and eating rofl jkz umm i l0ve sleeping best thing in the world rofl anddddd i just love! haveing fun it's so fun!=D

-----
and if some1 tell me how to put a replay i will=D
-----
and also im pro at judo and maybe akido
Last edited by girlz; Apr 22, 2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I say no.
In the moment you said you were pro at Judo, you lost all of your chances. Judo is a luck mod.
Also, to post replays you need to click "Go advanced" Then click in the Attachments Icon and upload it. The attachments icon is abou the post when you click go advanced.

If you show some skill in mods like aikido and in SP, I'll probably change my mind, but it's a no for now.

ALSO, THIS IS MY COUSINS COMPUTER, I CAN COME TO THE FORUMS AT NIGHT :]
Life's good.