Toribash
Requesting Clan Alliance.
I was in this clan with a alternative account for some time.

Also , I left the clan and started my own clan (long ago)
So , now I am here to request a clan alliance with this clan that defies the borders of brilliance.
Good to see you revive this clan.
Wish you tons of luck.
Mah - b - day -today.

Edit:
Description fail ''Destroy all that get in out way''.
Last edited by Slanesh; Oct 30, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
Requesting Single Alliance, why?

Well because idk why but I think this clan has a future and sadly I never knew the old No Mercy since I wasn't playing toribash in that time, therefor I want to be an ally to hang around and get to know you guys better.

Ok I think that's all.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Hello No Mercy,

My name is SkytoH, and I would like to join your clan. I am a yellow belt, but I have a 6th dan alternate. Right now, it is banned. The name is Ongbash. I turned my self in for account trading with Razor and it will be unbanned in 10 days. I am thinking about just keeping this as my main and using that account as my bank.

I find my self to be quite skilled in most official mods and active on forums.
I was told I could apply if I wanted to learn Portuguese and I do.
I have wanted to learn Portuguese for a long time but never found anyone to teach me.

I want to join this clan because you guys are quite active ingame and in forum. You guys are respectful and willing to give anyone who wants to learn portuguese a chance to learn and become apart of this clan.
Woah woah woah Sorry Mr.Dr.Tryton Sir I'm not a unico alliado?
Put me in that shit naoo.

<3
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by SkytoH View Post
Hello No Mercy,

My name is SkytoH, and I would like to join your clan. I am a yellow belt, but I have a 6th dan alternate. Right now, it is banned. The name is Ongbash. I turned my self in for account trading with Razor and it will be unbanned in 10 days. I am thinking about just keeping this as my main and using that account as my bank.

I find my self to be quite skilled in most official mods and active on forums.
I was told I could apply if I wanted to learn Portuguese and I do.
I have wanted to learn Portuguese for a long time but never found anyone to teach me.

I want to join this clan because you guys are quite active ingame and in forum. You guys are respectful and willing to give anyone who wants to learn portuguese a chance to learn and become apart of this clan.

We are a Brazilian Clan.
Então não pra mim, acho que poderemos aceitar como aliados as pessoas que falam em outra lingua, mas para membros é bem dificil.
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
Woah woah woah Sorry Mr.Dr.Tryton Sir I'm not a unico alliado?
Put me in that shit naoo.

<3

Por exemplo aqui, é um sim pra mim.
But try to use the translator haha