ES Recruitment Drive
Application
Hello my name is josh, I am not super well-known in the toribash world but i am quickly making a name for myself. I have been playing for over 2 years, I lost the password to my alternate account so i made Joshwaypro. My area of expertise
in fighting is judo but i am also good in akido and akidobigdojo. My main skill is
making textures, however i'm not that good at making single player replays.
I want to join Bsns because i want to be a part of a more experienced clan that
has structure, organization and is moderately active both ingame and on the forum. i hope you like my application and thank you for your time(below are my stats)

sincerely, josh

stats
belt:black
fighting technique:CLAP! lol just joking, i mainly use kicks
favorite mod:judo
where you can find me:judo tournaments
previous clans:boss, exil3, bleu
previous infractions bans:none what so ever
alternate accounts: awesome999

Thank you for your time, and i hope you chose me to be your next member.

Rejected because voidie said so.

~Milk
Attached Files
amazing....rpl (22.1 KB, 4 views)
awesome.rpl (21.8 KB, 3 views)
daym.rpl (30.1 KB, 4 views)
get out mah ring!.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
half.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Milk; Nov 29, 2011 at 03:37 PM.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
decent app no art to prove your good at art replays were eh D: judo=bad hold all =bad :| and your past clans tend to bug me there both......noob clans and your trying to go from them to this rank not important belt not important kicks are blah and i've never heard of you :|
so as for now no.
Here's some of my work, and Im not proud of the previous clans I was a part of its just not many clans even bother to give me a chance. I'm highly active on the forums and moderately active in-game. I've also started developing some relaxed moves. I really hope you reconsider, I think with some time I could become an asset to your clan

sincerely, josh

ps:the last one is my latest texture set, i just took a quick screen shot to show you
Attached Thumbnails
fallout asassin head_texture sample.jpg   pimp set add.jpg   avatar.jpg   pimphead.jpg   fallout assasin scrn shot.jpg  

Last edited by joshwaypro; Nov 29, 2011 at 02:03 AM.
[RXP]
What's your old account name? You can contact people to retrieve that password for you. I mean it sounds suspicious that you've played for two years and are just now experimenting with lax moves.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
awesome999 i believe (but it was only a blue belt)i actually stopped playing for a while then made this account and have been active ever since,also ive used lax moves before but my hold all moves seemed to work better overall. I just now found a move that worked well laxed
[RXP]
yea im gonna lock in my answer with A. No
*doo doo du doo*
And the correct answer is.....
A.

Last edited by Natejas; Nov 29, 2011 at 03:43 AM.
Originally Posted by joshwaypro View Post
Hello my name is josh, I am not super well-known in the toribash world but i am quickly making a name for myself. I have been playing for over 2 years, I lost the password to my alternate account so i made Joshwaypro. My area of expertise
in fighting is judo but i am also good in akido and akidobigdojo. My main skill is
making textures, however i'm not that good at making single player replays.
I want to join Bsns because i want to be a part of a more experienced clan that
has structure, organization and is moderately active both ingame and on the forum. i hope you like my application and thank you for your time(below are my stats)

sincerely, josh

stats
belt:black
fighting technique:CLAP! lol just joking, i mainly use kicks
favorite mod:judo
where you can find me:judo tournaments
previous clans:boss, exil3, bleu
previous infractions bans:none what so ever
alternate accounts: awesome999

Thank you for your time, and i hope you chose me to be your next member.

No.
No from me as well :/
Oh, and nice c/p you did in 4К head, I can still see the stockphoto watermark lols
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada