Toribash
Skipping sensei.
Internet, your flow and smoothness is sexy, as usuak but that replay has too much grabbing. I'm not against grabbing but you over used it. 2nd hit could have easily been bigger, but the first hit was incredible.
Attached Files
#C-M- Ignorant fuck.rpl (128.9 KB, 23 views)
yo yo we should post here more.

cnc chamchams

d

Attached Files
I GOT 20 STACKS.rpl (369.5 KB, 16 views)
Let's revive this thread, pleaseeeeeee.

Incredibly fluent replay (as always). Opener was fancy, and I loved the combo. Everything flew perfectly until 302, where you stopped hitting and made useless movement. The manip with the torso was alright, what tingled my feels were the small hits after the boom. Good stuff.

I'm trying to break my rust, so only post if you're going to give some constructive criticism.

Attached Files
#C- Dalliance.rpl (131.8 KB, 15 views)
Opener was super basic. Also, I didn't like the way your head wobbled a lot during the opener.
The spin was p cool. I love the way how you kept your momentum going while not losing any lift by contracting your ankle.
The way you transitioned to the back kick was sexy. Was a bit stiffer there, and your ghosted your arm slightly, but ghostings cool.
Backkick was p good, but I feel as if you could've gotten more power with it. There were a couple small twitches too :c.
The really fast spinny transition to the arm boom was generic as butts. The thing I love is the boom. It's really unique and not homogay chest/groin booms like me. Keep doing stuff like this more m8.
Transition to the pose was just gold. Sexy.
Keep working on your movement. It's honestly not too bad, but it's not what it used to be. You twitched a couple times, and there was some joints (knee's and whatnot) that were held for a rather long amount of time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Right so.. there is no replay above me. This gives me free permission to say
how much I fapped over http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=28

This is one that I posted for the clan vid and I'm not sure about it because its
one of my classic 'get the decap and leave it like a baws' replays, but I'm not
sure if it should be left as it is.
Attached Files
Muffin- bomb bay.rpl (155.5 KB, 8 views)
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Right so.. there is no replay above me. This gives me free permission to say
how much I fapped over http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=28

This is one that I posted for the clan vid and I'm not sure about it because its
one of my classic 'get the decap and leave it like a baws' replays, but I'm not
sure if it should be left as it is.

omg lik cnc time

Pros about Bomb Bay:
1) Fast movement when you do the actual kick
2) I like the concept

Cons:
1) In layman's terms, you are as stiff as a dick during the set up
2) Pose is similarly stiff, but that part doesn't really matter as much :P

If you're thinking of adding onto it, personally, I wouldn't. However, it could be made into something awesome if you try hard enough.

---

Was planning to continue the manip when I hit the shoulder, but thought "meh" and just made it into whatever it is now. Still a WIP, since I might change my mind and continue with the manip.
Attached Files
!Wip242.rpl (274.7 KB, 7 views)
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
The opener was pretty boring, but I love how you swagged it up with the kick.
The whole sweep to the lift was pretty boring, however it was nice and fast. As well, it flowed really well, concerning also how you super fl0wed into the kick.
The transition to the shoulder dm was pretty awkward. You contracted and extended your legs pretty weirdly. The way you setup yourself up for the swing was awkward is what I'm trying to say. You kinda reversed all your speed really fast, however it wasn't really in a flow-like fashion.
Concerning the dms though, you flowed through that really well. Some of your movement could've been more loosed up, as it looked a bit stiff however great flow. The backkick to the really nice glute dm was cool. You could've gotten a groin sep tho, that was such a good setup for it.
Overall, nice replay. I'd look out for stiffness, that seems to be your main problem. You've got a p cool style it just needs refining.
Attached an edit with the groin. Had to.

Also, a wip. Just gonna get me some skeets which I haven't been doing lately.
Attached Files
2.rpl (276.4 KB, 11 views)
wow no groin.rpl (239.7 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Opener seemed a bit generic, as well as the split boom. Even though the split boom was precisely aimed and flawless, it has nothing special to it.

The pull afterwards was incredibly useless and you changing the grabbing hand was even more useless. You could've pulled the body towards your leg and boomed right away.

What I liked was your movement. You didn't twitch and your style was nice. However, you were pretty straightforward with the whole replay, spice it up yo.
Also props for the aiming of the hits.

Here is a twitchy replay, I'M STILL WORKING ON MY MOVEMENT PLEASE GO EASY ON ME
Attached Files
#C- honk honk.rpl (104.4 KB, 5 views)
Cham, I'm really sorry for not cncing right now right away, but I need to go to sleep right now, but I want you all to see the really cool manip I made. I spent like 3 or 4 hours on it just today.
Also, can't decide which ending I prefer.

Will do it right when I wake up hopefully.
Attached Files
sick.rpl (256.2 KB, 4 views)
sick 2.rpl (253.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Nov 25, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|