ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Question
I just got black belt and I have a question. Why is this forum so inactive? I see players from JaX all the time on multiplayer but never see any really active posts here. is it that we are still recruting? is it that this was never supposed to be a really active clan or is this clan just supposed to be a group of people you have the tag [JaX] next to their name so that they dont feel like they are alone. (no offense please)Please answer. I really need to know.
P.S. this is the longest post I have ever typed
When fighting with someone you must first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you can be a mile away and have their shoes.

Well i think most of our members are (I dont want hurt anyone) noobs, here are many Junior members (I was also one 5 days ago) but im typing everytime in the forums

I think we must set a rule " Be active in our forum gives sympathy" or something like that xP

Well yea, thats my opinion^^
i am a black belt but i think im still a j member but i dont type much on the fourms
Sold my dog to join RRO
anyway it doesnt matter. i just joined Revolution :P
When fighting with someone you must first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you can be a mile away and have their shoes.