ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Master View Post
alright ara but you should make this like a pro-only clan like 3rd dan and up

Why are you coming into some one elses desc trying to make suggestions to someone who already told you they know what they are doing?
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Please don't put a belt requirement.

Orko the wise.
Belt requirements are idiotic, and we aren't trying to be a pro clan.
We're a fun clan that's just here to enjoy ourselves, make and keep friends and relax.
Also thanks Manobi, the logo/banners will be made fairly soon and I'll have everything up and neat then. ;o
How's everybody's weekend going?
Last edited by Aracoon; Nov 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Manobi View Post
Why are you coming into some one elses desc trying to make suggestions to someone who already told you they know what they are doing?

its not like im forcing him to im just making suggestion what is the harm in that?

Originally Posted by Master View Post
its not like im forcing him to im just making suggestion what is the harm in that?

He already told you he knew what he was doing why make the suggestion?

Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Orko the wise.
Belt requirements are idiotic, and we aren't trying to be a pro clan.
We're a fun clan that's just here to enjoy ourselves, make and keep friends and relax.
Also thanks Manobi, the logo/banners will be made fairly soon and I'll have everything up and neat then. ;o
How's everybody's weekend going?

My weekend has been great actually, found a nick that clicks with me. I am going to apply for tea once everything is up and running and hopefully I can help you guys with this great clan. I wanna make friends here.
That'd be cool, I like your avatar.
Our IRC channel is #tea, feel free to join and chat.
Is this your first account?