Ranking
Originally Posted by Stageman64 View Post
Do the test yesterday 18.00 o clock my time. ( Western european time. ) Ok? Make server name twilightt and i come there. See you!

let's travel back in time and fight in the past?
AWESOME oO
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
@ hans11:
Im sad to say that but Twilight is inactive.

SO...

we are (or at least I am) searching for a temporary clan leader who builds up this clan and gets us some nice members (that are not only here to beg for tc <.<) while we are inactive.
It would be a waste to let this clan stay inactive!

If you want to be that leader there are only 3 things you must agree to:

1st: Follow the current rules and don't break them. If you want to change something PM me or VeroX.
2nd: You must play toribash since a half to one year. We need a experianced leader (Ex-Coleaders and -leaders prefeared).
3rd: Do NOT invite random ppl, only persons you think are nice. DON'T run trough the servers shouting "Who wanna join Twilight!? Join join join!" This counts for alliances with other clans too. You can ally but best ask me or VeroX bevore.

If we got a new (temporary) leader. There is also space for a 2nd and 3rd leader so if you are interested don't give up after we got one!!!

The basic aim of this action is to give this clan into the hands of a whise and experianced person. This person IS the leader while we (the current leaders) are inactive and This person WILL STAY a Co-Leader even if we are back!
It also gives a chance to the people who paly since quite a time but can't afford the 20k for a clan or save the money for a headtexture!
Last edited by Moltee; Nov 13, 2008 at 10:14 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
taffjr said u passed the test and i allready added u to the rooster. so i guess ur in :P Welcome