Ranking
Yeah.. sorry Acne... it's a no from me too
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Ok , so i dont know if i can vote, my trail has bassicaly ended but yea.
IF i can, ill have to say no. Is that even considered an app?
And please, do not just post on our threads (for now, it was only gaming chat) when you are not allowed to.
h
Yeaaaa it a no... crappy app, and please talk English here... and hey, if you want to show us your "skills" post a replay or something brah.
We don't have any belt or skill requirement. All we want from an applicant is forum experience, activity and common sense.
Last edited by HolyButler; Feb 14, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
and will common sense being the most required..
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
My App
Hello, My name is Tech or Locky I am 12 GMT:+10:00 Please add my skype:TechnLord

I would like to join Tea because i believe that Tea tastes AWESOME, and I saw the ingame of some of your members and they were great. And they are all nice and I like nice clans. I also will be active ingame and forum wise.

My best mods are Wushu, Mushu, Aikido, Erth and Judo, I am a great player in mushu i used to be in the top 10 rank 4. I also used to have a global rank of 186 but that was a while ago.

I am also good at art (not so sure about textures) but i have made many great things here is a link pls check.

My past clans are Bubble,Roug,Penguin,Brutal and LUX i was leader of Roug/bubble/penguin and the founder of it so i am a great leader

Thankyou, Tech
Last edited by TEcHnOloRD; Feb 15, 2014 at 04:08 AM.
Sparky sucks | Vibe is cray
You look a good guy, but your clan history worries me. It's five clans in like 1,5 years ( Tell me why did you leave please ), we want people to stay here for a long time. Also, you should post some replays to show us your skills.

I'm neutral for now...
Last edited by Daedalus; Feb 15, 2014 at 03:27 PM.