Yes
13 Votes / 76.47%
No
4 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Possible Merge with Inquisition
Hello, recently LightningKid and I have been talking and we are both interested in a merge. All of us join Inq, mega activity over there and new friends. Although the downside to this would be killing Tea. What does everybody think?
The idea of losing the beautiful tag is upsetting but fuck it as long as we're helping them out why not

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
They're a pretty swell bunch. I'm down if you guys are down.

Although we ought to make sure both clans really want that, because merges can be good just as often as they can be bad.

a chat thread for small talk between our clans over in the inq board would probably be a good start before making any drastic decisions.
Last edited by Fancy; Apr 19, 2014 at 09:12 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Not sure about this.
Hardly know anyone there
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
i'm with holy... i know no one there and plus... tea is so beautiful.. tea is love, tea is life..
i'm going for a no
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
I've given it some thought, and have decided to say yes. Inq have been struggling with activity, so we'd be doing them a huge favour by merging. Plus, they all seem like a nice bunch of guys. Seems like a good idea to me.

To me, this isn't the death of tea... more like a new beginning.

Like Fancy said, only if both clans really want to merge. If that's the case then i'm all for it.
@HolyButler: You know me. I'm that sexy beast that everyone loves. C: