Original Post
clan league
this is the thread telling you mummies to sign up for clan league
QUACK
hah

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Didn't noticed that there is limit to 48 spots. Luckily you're dudes are more responsible. tnx siku
too old for this clan league nonsense
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Yo, we're supposed to fight for this clan league. There isn't that much time anymore. I declared that clan-war thingy because it's supposedly helpful for evidence purposes.

Anyway I think it'd be best if people fighting in the league would come to irc and just spontaneously find our members available for fighting. That is: me, aikanaro, illkickurass, shadowelf. Doing fights separately or mod-by-mod sounds more reasonable than getting at least 8 people to come at once into a server. Especially due to timezones. Anyway, respond here or preferably find me at irc, I'm sitting in #addicted and will also enter #rawr during cl.

What timezones are your participating members? For us it's 3 people in GMT+1/2, and IKUA is +12.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
lol
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
when are we fighting now? GMT-4
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Originally Posted by gr3yh47 View Post
when are we fighting now? GMT-4

Probably whenever we get a chance to. Andreyoshi suggested we should try to get everybody into a clan-war room. Between evening and night (GMT+1), [Addicted] might be all online at once, so that's the best bet. If it doesn't work, we can just organise those duels.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos