ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Zero] General Chat
What does everyone think of the refresh, what do you want to see out of the clan moving forward?
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Well I'm new to the clan and as I said in my application I want to help, so I think we should have
-Lot's of group wars
-Lot's of active members

Don't know much else this clan can do cause it's already amazing.. Will do some more research on clans I guess..
Originally Posted by Calvin57 View Post
I think we should have
-Lot's of group wars
-Lot's of active members

Considering some/most/all of us have school in session atm it'll be a bit difficult to achieve this. Only thing we can do is plan a set time and day to meet ingame.

Anyway, I was making an intro for an up and coming YouTube channel I'm going to co-host and I can't decide which sick beat to use for an intro:

http://clyp.it/0exf4uki

edit: Happy Birthday to just about half of the members of Zero. ~Ken remembers
Those sound awesome man. I think the 1st one is better since the 2nd one has that beginning beat which doesn't tune well. That's my opinion though, choose whatever, they both rock.
-----
EDIT : Were they from a original song? If so mind giving me the link?
Last edited by Calvin57; Aug 24, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Calvin57 View Post
Those sound awesome man. I think the 1st one is better since the 2nd one has that beginning beat which doesn't tune well. That's my opinion though, choose whatever, they both rock.
-----
EDIT : Were they from a original song? If so mind giving me the link?

Yeah, sure. Here you go.
So I've been looking at the new common core bullshit in the U.S. Education system...wtf is this. Can't they just teach kids basic math; addition?
I am going to use this for the rest of my life.
Attached Thumbnails
BlackRomney_alone.jpg   White-obama.jpg  
Last edited by kevin909; Sep 6, 2014 at 10:44 PM.
Balance is key.
Welp, Kevin and I had a wonderful time warring yesterday. Probably gonna war some more this upcoming week. Oh and clan went up 70 ranks, lel.
Last edited by visceral; Oct 7, 2014 at 03:03 PM.