Toribash
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
guys if you got deactivated you will make the clan once again and you will fight again like old times but deactivating permantly is wrong i think and you didnt do any activity checks to MAD or No or other clans just some official clans so pls gynx make your check at every clan and t

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
So is the other check over and we can stop this now?
I mean you are such a bafoon!

WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING.

But seriously, just do your thing. These checks are really quite easy to pass and should you guys be harbouring a little activity like you say you are there's really nothing to worry about. We post these warnings so you guys are aware that activity levels prior were practically non-existent (just being honest) and that now we're noting it instead of ignoring it or straight up removing your board. Failing again does generally result in your clan being removed but there are exceptions if there's a major turnaround. Also, to clear up the whole "immunity" thing, I don't particularly get to decide who is immune - the clans that are clearly inactive but not getting killed are ones that would probably be added back even if I did kill them. Personally, I don't think any clan (no matter who is in it) should be immune and I will be pushing for that to happen. When I brought that idea to the table initially however many were against it.

If worst comes to worst you can always remake RAWR if it does die - nobody can claim the tag or anything like that.
collect snots from the nose
best comment ever of 2k15 *facepalm* i didnt saw your check at mad or your clan NO
so dont give me a vid about a kid and pass it (funny kid btw). and you didnt check Ethereal too so dont be
smart at me . and spirit too , and Relaxall too . answer me right with no vids or jokes .
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 16, 2015 at 04:57 PM.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Also, to clear up the whole "immunity" thing, I don't particularly get to decide who is immune - the clans that are clearly inactive but not getting killed are ones that would probably be added back even if I did kill them. Personally, I don't think any clan (no matter who is in it) should be immune and I will be pushing for that to happen.

This is the answer to your question
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
We post these warnings so you guys are aware that activity levels prior were practically non-existent (just being honest)

You still never checked our secret hangout but well, you are not invited anymore.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube