Originally Posted by otherone View Post
Something about playing TK.

Orly?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Thank you for posting this application

Your thoughts have been considered, and will be judged upon post-haste.

Have a nice day.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when

I just wanted to take the time out, and show some love for the clan. Ive been holding off on a handful of other clan invites, which i hold confidential, because I'm aiming for clan RAWR. Forgive me for my previous, abrupt application, for I was highly involved in another aspect of toribash. RAWR and a small number of clans out there are the only organized clans out there, full of great members. Most of the members know me, and if you don't, get to know me. hit me up on AIM @ nyertnyert or MSN @ [email protected]. I'm also on IRC as well. Though my worklife has cut my free time, I still make time for toribash. Anyway, thanks RAWRs. and enjoy my art.
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Originally Posted by borgpunx View Post

I just wanted to take the time out, and show some love for the clan. Ive been holding off on a handful of other clan invites, which i hold confidential, because I'm aiming for clan RAWR. Forgive me for my previous, abrupt application, for I was highly involved in another aspect of toribash. RAWR and a small number of clans out there are the only organized clans out there, full of great members. Most of the members know me, and if you don't, get to know me. hit me up on AIM @ nyertnyert or MSN @ [email protected]. I'm also on IRC as well. Though my worklife has cut my free time, I still make time for toribash. Anyway, thanks RAWRs. and enjoy my art.

Quoted for epic winnage.
Also nice avatar.

What on earth have you boobs done to my first post? D:
YOU MONSTERS
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Hahahaha, you just now noticed that?
That has been there for the past 3 weeks.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I'm sorry, but my webcam isn't hooking up properly. I can record it on a regular camera and post it here as a youtube link if you'd like...

P.S. - I got loads of butter.
Yes we like.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Hey, my name is Yusi (Toribashian) And I like Juicy Fruit gun, I love Kickbox, aikido, Wushu, I know Werd, Borg. And I am a 5th dan Black belt about to became 6th dan in 20 more matches. I will Post some replays. Oh I know Nuthug.

Here My decaps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKtDRS0fpNY
Last edited by Yusi; Apr 16, 2009 at 01:52 AM.
Shunned but never defeated, Striving to do what is right,