Ranking
Original Post
[Triforce]Anger Release thread(_)_)====D
[Triforce]Anger Release thread

General

The [Triforce] Anger Release thread Is for that day you come home and you got an F on your math test. Or the day you have 4 projects due. Or even the day when your math teacher is being a bitch.

Rules
1) No flaming clan mates.
2) No stupid shit
3) No Fights.

Purpose
In this thread you can explain your day/situation. You are also welcome post ways that you Released your anger.

Example
Having a shitty day in school today due to fagot teachers giving out test and projects that are due on Wednesday I was stressed out. Coming home from school I found the a perfectly stupid idiot to argue with.

Originally Posted by Ramenlover
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I love Canada. It is my birthplace, man.

Americans are fat slobs.

... No offence.

I love America. Its my birthplace.

Canadians are gay fags.

... No offense.

You are also gay

... No offense

You spelled offense incorrectly smartass.

... No offense.

You cant insult someone/thing and say "No offence" (spelled incorrectly) and think that you just becuase you said that what you said doesn't apply to them.

Learn2spell.
Learn2NotBeStupid.

This argument later extended on into Irc which I will be attaching.

For clarification purposes I will be posting another quote.

Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
I have nothing against Canada but "No Offense" tags after generalizing me as a fat slob don't do anything but show how stupid some people are.

Here is the attachment I promised. Its rather long so you argent expected to read it all.

Have fun
Attached Files
NoOffense.txt (9.9 KB, 10 views)
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Im not angry today

...no offense
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
=P
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
I'm gay.

No Offense.

O:
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Woot! Anger Release Thread = win!
Now I can fuking spend my fuking useless time in this fuking thread!
Retired Player
pretty much.
agghhh
this week i had exams and i failed on english but if my mum or dad c it they will blame it on TB D: soo i hide it from them.
BURN IT.

I bombed a Spanish test today and I'm proud of it cause my Spanish teacher learned Spanish of tapes and teaches the book. Were I live there are a shitload of Illegal aliens and my school can't find a Spanish teacher who speaks Spanish .
DAMNITSHITFUCKS.
I fell asleep and forgot to set my alarm..
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Im not proud of myself
I didnt hand up 5 assignments for 5 different subjects and i still got A's for them all

i should be happy but im not. Im just a fucking teachers pet
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student