Toribash
Belt: Blue
Experience: A year and a half
Why you want to join: It has been hard to find a clan I even want to join, this however, is different...
Why should we pick you? I am a strong player in Aikido and Twinsword4. I may need to improve in some areas, but I am prepared to learn.
Favorite Breakfast:Fried eggs, toast and orange juice.

PS: My name is LUL Zbomb (minus the space). For some strange reason on the forums it appears as ballsbomb...
Yaya I would test the mr Bomb. But you need to have more experience at anothers OFFICIAL (official and not annormal, not like Twinswords and Jousting) Mods.
CBK ive been trying to join this clan for 3weeks so almost a month.And will somebody please explain to me how to get in.I was in blackbelt sambo and randomninja was in evil in two days.Unite has tested me twice but im not even sure if it was a test.i was just wondering if somebody could test me so i could get in.

heres my registration again

belt:black

namehathp

exp:three and a half monthes

best mod:wushu judo

why i want to join:its the awesomest clan ever!Theres no reason why not to want to join cbk.
belt:blue

name:lipd

exp:2monthes

why i want to join:best clan ever!need a clan realy bad.

favorite breakfast:waffles
rmtxfdertyplopljdsfasfasdfdsghadgy etc...
You know, Phathp and I have been waiting quite a long time (mostly Phathp), but we still haven't received any official results. And I could also ask the same as Phathp: If hebrew hamr is the head judge, why isn't he judging? Does he still look at posts, or even post his own replies? I'm kinda confused about all this.

And plus, I still haven't been tested.
vexed and confused,
Phath.

P.S. Don't take this the wrong way and think I'm impatient, its just that I'm trying to get your attention to say to all of you members, that me and phathp think this clan is perfect to join. P.P.S. Don't take that the wrong way either.
Last edited by phath; Dec 30, 2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to.
Oh yeah
Oh yeah, here's my registration again:

Belt: blue, almost brown.

Experience: Since May, 2008 (I showed this game to phathp after my trip to malaysia)

Best at: Judo and Aikido , both with the same generation of arm ripping kick.*

Why I want to join: What phathp said.

* watch this replay (might have to do twice) http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1230669448
Attached Files
proof of death.rpl (35.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by phath; Dec 30, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
I tested Phathp with Unite, and I remember that we denied you and said you to practice and try again next time.