Toribash
Re: Those who wish to join the forces of breakfast, post here.
Ooh, and it would seem MrPoptart is our Master Mod Maker. Score for [CBK]
I feel like waffles today. O.o

Gimme some breakfast, I'm hungrah. Sign me up.
Originally Posted by Noob_Reaper
I feel like waffles today. O.o

Gimme some breakfast, I'm hungrah. Sign me up.

Quick question, what clan were you in before? ARE YOU WAFFLIE ENOUGH? ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH TO BE SERVED WITH MILK?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
He was the founder of [Death].
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Yes. Noob_Reaper founded [Death], and then had various problems with communication to his other members, often lied (or appeared to, at least, I never knew the whole story) about leadership, people suddenly began to quit at an alarming rate. This, Reaper, is not a very heartening resumé.

You'll have to prove yourself tenfold.
Lied? No. The reason for people quitting was simple, really. They got angry that I resumed leadership after I came back and decided that they would try as hard as they could to kill off my clan.

The fourth dimension tied into the eighty-seventh thus resulting in a vortal timeline.

Simple, really. O.o.

And aside from this, I'd be a member, not a leader, so why would my leading past matter? I'm a good player, that's all that really matters.

Some may say I'm a clanhopper, but I was settled down with Death before it died. I'm done hopping.

Now. Prove myself? Put me up against any CBK member.

Manbreakfast, you've fought me. You know how good I am. There's no reasons for you to not recruit me. And as for you die-hard reaper haters, oh well. You should stop whining about me being a clanhopper and be glad that your clan is growing. Stop being selfish.

Annnnddd... (Forest Gump style...) That's all I have to say... About that.

You also have to be a nice, easily agreeable person. CBK is made out of those. :P

Prove that you are (somehow...) and this will be much more convincing.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
SILENCE YOU FOOL, I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU IN THE LEAST BIT! YOU ARE WRONG, SO BE SILENT.

That work? xD.
Alrighty, I'm putting you on trial period. You're automatically in, but you're on watch. Mess it up, and you're off, no questions asked and no whining. K?