ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I LIKE DA DONK DONK DANK!
Well,Ive been active for 1 whole week now,I just gotta say,I thought I would see lots or ANY Triforce around in either forum or ingame!

Sadly...I did not

I encountered various people linked to Tri,like Dragar and alien0,too bad they were already in other clans,aw.

SO,I told you all that Tri would be my 1st and last clan..Id only think otherwise though..

to break it down,I might leave.Ive seen clans that were active and fun to be with during my activeness,and I think Tri was active only in its hayday..just like all the other oldskool clans...they've all vanished,I can compare this to Freelance,never seen any of them this week..ever.

Thats all,<3 you all ,and <3 this clan forever.
My countdown would be...3 days. If I dont see anyone who even cares,cya guys.

P.S. If someone may wonder if I would join a new clan,that would be my new clan,you dont care/wont care that I did it,and will purely loose the essence of the game I once knew,in short..Im starting a NEW LIFE IN TORIBASH.If my life with you guys was version 2.4 or something,next one would be 3.70.
ciao!
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Originally Posted by Notywq View Post
Thats all,<3 you all ,and <3 this clan forever.
My countdown would be...3 days. If I dont see anyone who even cares,cya guys.

I care!!!
I remember when I said I was never gonna leave Triforce! And I won't!
So, If Triforce dies, I will die with it! I remember the old days... when Triforce was young, and we were all happy and uber active on both forum and game. Now Triforce got older... It can't walk by self no more and sooner or later, its gonna die... No one lives forever... Unfortunately :<
Retired Player
Can I haz un hamburgesa? If you don't like the activity you can always fix it. I would be willing to offer you complete dictation power if you want. aka leadorzorshipzorz
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
uhhh,Im not really willing to take over again if Im going to take over a guy that rarely even plays the game and another guy which is leader that,I think is somewhat more inactive than before .

Btw,I can now face the facts that Tri is dying,just by this thread,if your'e active..how come it tooke you about 2 days to post here? Its not really hard to POST something every once in a while.

Imo when I accept being leader again you would just leave me here with nothing to lead,and I know that youre going to deny this..but as of now thats what I think will happen because the inactivity is too much atm.

PS: 1 more day and Im off.

Lucas,<3 you for being so loyal and cool,even though you dont play often..sorry If I hurt your feelings in any way .

Well, I actually looks at the thread about 45 min after it was posted. was to lazy to post. plugged in my new computer did a project, then realized I forgot to reply. Also I played yesterday fool!
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Well,Im not spying on you,how would I know you checked about 45 mins after?
Posting is one of the noticeable ways to show that you read the thread

And I also,I didnt see you yesterday,maybe diff. Timezones or maybe you just squeezed in a quickie perhaps?

So anyway,3 days are up..lol goodbye Triforce
sorry for all the trouble ive caused to this clan and Ramen,good job.

NEW LIEF HERE I GOOoooo

Now we have 0 active members. *Goes back to sleep*