Ranking
Original Post
Listen up :P
This is my suggestion, and allot of other people's suggestion for the way we should be entering people into the clan.

We are way to lazeh with it. We take too long and people quit.

We shouldn't be focusing on ways to get the clan active anymore That doesn't work. New battle plan >:P

LET'S BE QUICKER WITH ACCEPTING PEOPLE!

How about me and Kpenguin Test (And if Unite/MBK are on they can test too) Then we simply PM Unite4fun/MBK the results of the test then they accept, or denie. Simple as that!

Not trying to look like any leader. But nobody's doing anything about it!

Let's just develope a quicker plan so we can get legit people who want in...In the clan!
We'll see.
Don't forget Mrpoptart.
If theres somone that tries to join but we're always out of the timezone
PM us what you think.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
ok.

Right, but all I'm saying is that we should stop saying "We'll see" And just be faster with things and not so lazy with accepting peoplez :P
Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
We'll see.
Don't forget Mrpoptart.
If theres somone that tries to join but we're always out of the timezone
PM us what you think.

Wait where's mr poptart? I love that guy! Where is heeeE?
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
He's back ingame at times, And on IRC now. He isn't on the forums much though
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I don't think we should worry too much about multi-clanning now either or everyone's going to be denied lol.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
I multy claned When I joined.

It's just like applying for a job! you send in multiple ones to diferent places!

We will tell them to turn down rthe others once they are acceoted that is :O
It was always my first thought when applying for clans.

First roll of me being a dickhead for taking a leadership roll would be making applying for multiple clans legal :O

Unite, what do you think?
Originally Posted by KPenguin12 View Post
I don't think we should worry too much about multi-clanning now either or everyone's going to be denied lol.

Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
I multy claned When I joined.

It's just like applying for a job! you send in multiple ones to diferent places!

We will tell them to turn down rthe others once they are acceoted that is :O

Back in the day, we would research whether or not someone multi clanned. if someone applied to more than one, we would automatically deny them since they didnt take the time to choose one and wait for a result. patience used to be key, but I guess that's changed now... =/
[CBK]