Ranking
Original Post
Imubai my lord Kmubia.. Someones crying my lord, kmubia
We [Evil] are currently going under a transistional stage and require help. If there is anyway a Triforce member can promote the [Evil] name then please do so. We require a boost to our reputation in the toribash community. [Evil] are one of 5 oldest clans in toribash and we feel it is important that we do not disappear. So please, if there is any way you think you can help us then please do.

Cheers.

Imubai.
Last edited by Ramenlover; May 7, 2009 at 07:18 AM.
Not many people in clan that actually play toribash anymore, and we too are decaying. Good luck.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Another life form I see in this clan? Let me do some research. *Cuts of Lucas's balls and runs a test on them*
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
OMG, signs of life

:OOO

welcome back? All y'all are welcome to hive if ya want, we already have an ex-triforce member...
/invade
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
I am more looking for suggestions about how to boost our clan. I asked since we are allies. I am sorry I did not realise things aren't going to well down this way either.
at least we're all dying together.

ILY LUCAS!!!!
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
Originally Posted by Carrick View Post
at least we're all dying together.

ILY LUCAS!!!!

Post of the fucking day!
yes guys i am going to help out [Evil] I once was there leader untill i was kicked by an unfair election, and even more unfair leader. Anyways long story short he failed completely and now is a monument to his own failure.
Now with 100% less angst
Evil sons a' bitches took 'em from us. He was the meanest son ofa' bitch we ever had.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN