Toribash
Original Post
Toriboosters?
Are they even that good? i am kinda wanting to buy one so i can get a leg texture and maybe a few other things, but in the end i think, would it even be worth spending 10-20 dollars on a 100 1 or 2 month toribooster when its just fake money in the end that i am really buying with my real money? or do you think it outweighs all of that and its worth while? discuss?
I bought a toribooster just recently, and I'm making lots more toricredits than before. Sure, I'm using real money, but for me it's only giving up on something else, like some sweets on a saturday night or buying another game. It's not really that big of a deal. It's all about how you prioritize.

And I bought the cheapest, Toribooster x50, and it's great anyway.
Consider it a donation to Nabi, they deserve it.

You can buy them in different lengths of time, just check the toribooster page and the drop-down menus in it.
Steam ID: budster650
With one two-month 50 Booster I can make at least 210k credits for £5. Seems worth it to me.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
how many wins a day do you have to get to make 210k 3vi1?

and i know you can pick different ammounts, im just wondering which is the most realistic, and i think im gonna go for a 2 month-er 50 tc booster.
75, out of 120 matches played. Which is slightly above average for me.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I got a tb 200 and got over 400k in one month. Thank god for winter break ;)

I think it was definitely worth it.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Yeah i think im gonna get a 2 month 50 TB and i mean sure it wont give me a TON of credits but 10x more than i would normally be getting and if i just play and win like 15-30 matches a day, 15 being a bad day, 30 being a good day, or even more., which only takes like an hour or so because i joust alot then play some wushu, i can make a good profit over the term of it. and hey if i see its a good investment i will continue.