Ranking
Original Post
ugly fashion thread
ugly/memey fashion thread

honestly everything designed by jeremy scott is ugly or just dumb
its either obnoxious and trying too hard to be "weird", or it is bland and boring recolour of pre-existing product??

we have billion different brands doing most ugly fashion products now, and some losers actually buy them and are coping "they are cool", meanwhile everyone knows they have them only because they heard gucci gang by lil pump and now they think that spending 600$ on ugly shoes is a flex(lil bro getting scammed hard)
gucci, versace and balenciaga, prada, dior and honestly most of the more well known luxury&designer apparel are the peak of "poor-rich" fashion

here is the legendary "i just escaped from mental asylum" type jacket made by jeremy scott and adidas

fashion is subjective but it is not subjective anymore when it gets to this level of stupidity

this stuff is objectively bad looking and objectively fucking terrible to wear and any person who buys into this stuff should contact their doctor asap
-----
this is exclusively about the objectively shit looking apparel

the good looking stuff i can understand and enjoy too
Last edited by akina; Apr 29, 2023 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
okay i like the jacket im not gonna lie, it probably looks less awkward on a masculine body though

those shoes are awful but probably go crazy at parties

do these go crazy !?
Glimpsed
ugly fashion............ is a concept conceived by ugly minds............ all clothes are beautiful........ in their own way..... that kinky jacket goes hard too................
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
okay i like the jacket im not gonna lie, it probably looks less awkward on a masculine body though

those shoes are awful but probably go crazy at parties

that "jacket" is literly "i escpaed from mental asylum" energy

the shoes in op is something i d understand if IRONIC, but there most people who have them unironically and pretend they are cool or something like nah i d have to pop 5 chupa chups(xtc) before even barely thinking they alright but even then more likely i d get traumatised by their existance than touch them like "wooow!!!"

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post

do these go crazy !?

these fall in the same category like absolute clown shit idek why someone buys into this

absolutely no crazy
oh i thought they were boots but they only go up on one side, the gorilla shoes are sick nasty and ur a h8r through and through
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
ugly fashion is anything russell westbrook wears
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
ugly fashion is anything russell westbrook wears

i looked this guy up and hoyl fuck ur right
what is wrong with him?

pinnacle of weird=cool fashion

(cringe)
-----
if he really want to wear that maxi skirt looking rug around his waist why dont he just get something that actually fits him instead because that shower curtain is not it
-----
the dude behind him, left side of the picture, has unironically best fit in that picture LOOL everyone else be tryharding way to much
Last edited by akina; Apr 30, 2023 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump