Toribash
Original Post
Wibbles removal
now that wibbles have been removed and this board is used as a substitute to the discussion board, i'd like to get you guys' opinion on this. how do you think this will affect the community? what is your opinion on what wibbles were before and after the drastic changes? do you think everyone that bought wibbles should get refunded or perhaps, get special access to something else? maybe a collector item as a compensation? do you honestly think that wibbles were so bad to this community that they had to remove it? what do you think was their intention when removing the board? and the list goes on, flood this thread with opinions, i want to know every aspect of everyone's opinion on what's happening
Find me ingame and duel me
I think that if I gave my real reason as to why it was removed I will probably get banned so I will refrain from saying so. However I do believe that wibbles was a great thread for entertainment and memes, very tough loss for the community!
I like ya cut g.
the reason is simple, people just wanted to bully vulnerable users, say edgy shit and slur and sir didn't want to deal with it anymore.

I enjoyed all of those things and am mildly disappointed, but I'll just go back to not posting on the forums.

That was the most active board because people felt free to say whatever they wanted without getting infracted or banned, now that there is no such place the forums will be a much quieter place.
🫷🦚🫸
maybe don't be vulnerable then y'feel me cuh
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Well, people nowadays cant "grow thick skin" so it was a good decision to remove it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
the reason is simple, people just wanted to bully vulnerable users, say edgy shit and slur and sir didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Please keep in mind that it's not just me not wanting to deal with wibbles anymore - it's literally the whole smod+ team.
Some of us though it'd be better to try to moderate it a bit to attempt to reduce the toxicity but in hindsight we probably should've nuked the place half a year ago when we first started making changes there.
Originally Posted by akina View Post
this is probably in my top 3 favourite things ever happened in toribash bye wibbles not going to miss you

just curious, whats the other 2?