Toribash
And this one takes so few muscles to fire, I mean c'mon, you pull the trigger and let lectric pistons do the rest.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Yeah, the real MP40 doesn't have extreme amounts of recoil. You'll be fine with an airsoft clone of it. My only advice is to first try it wearing gloves. Certain guns make your hands tender once in a while with scratchy grips.
CO2 Airsoft guns are alot more powerful than pump-action *giggity*

I have a pump action shotgun.
Fonzie be with you.
The Mp-40 I put there is fully automatic, and electric. There was also a gas one, but that's way too much for a first.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I wouldn't go that expensive for your first gun, I would start with like a $30 pistol, or something of the sort. But that seems like a decent gun. Atm I have a DPMS auto/semi AK47 370 fps.
I started out with a 100 fps pistol, about 5$.

Then I quit playing airsoft.
hi
dear goodness i love thease things :>
my bro and i and our friends have fights with thease.....
there so epic ^^^
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Can't wait till its legalised in Australia <3
my Mauruzen APS 2 type 96 is waiting for me, as is my 6.00mm ported bull barrel fom EdGi <3 <3 <3

Too be honest its really mostly personal opinion. 350 FPS is great for an AEG, especially for a starter. With a hi-cap mag that you get as standard and if its full metal, then its a steal for $130.

Just be wary that you WILL need to get a tightbore barrel relativley soon to raise the accuracy and power, and the internals will likely need replacing eventually. Oh, and you will probably want a scope, just remember you dont need one, a red dot scope without zoom is best, but you can get 2x zoom if you really want.

if you do get a tightbore then u will probably need to replace the spring for a weaker one to use it in CQB tho. (just giving you a heads up)

So yeah buy it, then talk to lots of people about upgrades, and how to clean ur gun, that should be good.

Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Yes, but he's talking about a first gun meaning an airsoft just might be a little too much power just yet. A bb gun is always a good thing to start out with to learn basics. (but that's just my opinion)

wth? You cant play airsoft with a bb gun...

Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
I started out with a 100 fps pistol, about 5$.

Then I quit playing airsoft.

I would guess that that would be why you quited...

Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
I play paintball
Do that

Me 2, but i would play airsoft if i could

EDIT: actually, ive never heard of Schmeisser, so it may be hard to get upgrade parts... Still worth a buy at only 130,,, but i would make sure you buy reps that have lots of reviews, or you have fired before in the future.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Paintball guns > *

Get an Angel and go wreck a school with paint.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]