View Poll Results: Do you prefer McD or BK
Mcdonalds
25 Votes / 40.32%
Burgerking
37 Votes / 59.68%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

macdonalds rap. 'Nuff said
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
That fact came right off the nutrition facts. Trans-fat is in beef naturally, and Burger King's cooking style makes it even worse. McDonald's changed their "oil" last year, and now McDonald's has quite low trans-fat. A Big Mac has about 540 calories and 1.5 grams trans-fat, and the Whopper has 680 calories and 1.5 grams trans-fat.

Not much of a difference, but still a difference to take into account. If you don't believe me, see McDonald's Nutrition Facts here, and Burger King's here

Just because McD cook their crap in a different oil, doesn't mean it's any more healthy ._. that was proboably just something to reply to the media with after the link between obesity and fast food outlets was proven.

Anyway, back to the point. It seems BK is more unhealthy than I first thought. Thanks for clearing that up bud.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Just because McD cook their crap in a different oil, doesn't mean it's any more healthy ._. that was proboably just something to reply to the media with after the link between obesity and fast food outlets was proven.

No, my friend. It is true. You can taste the difference. I remember 2 years ago when I traveled up to Maryland to attend my aunt's wedding. I ordered a quarter pounder, and I noticed a less greasy and slightly more spicey taste that was different from the last time I ate it down in Florida. Then, soon after I got back to Florida, I had a meal at McDonald's once again, and it tasted the same as up north... different than before...

It wasn't just me, I knew in my heart that something had changed.
Maccas is disgusting. Bugerking / Hungry Jack's are dominant.

Although i do admit, if you live in Malaysia or Singapore (or other S/E asian countries i suspect) Maccas has way more stuff, like prawns!!! and so is slightly better than in western countries.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
The BK in my little town has food that tastes like penis,yet the McDonalds here tastes damn nice,so Mickey D's it is.
well Burker King is so poor place that it isn't even finland >.> but ofc I have still eat in BK and everything taste realy salty *yyy* me don't like.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Ugh, who eats at those places anyway? I bet half of you don't fully understand what is going into your bodies. S'all trans-fat's, swine nose, foot, other low cost parts etc...

Anyway, Burger King is proboably the least unhealthy of the two.

I eat at fast food restaurants about 3 times a year.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread