Toribash
Moist: Dms were good, so was a good portion of the manip but a many of the parts were meh, and unappealing.

and the transition to pose was stiffer than a tree. You can do a lot better than that I'm sure

wetsoars: This one was actually really nice.

Spin was great, and the execution was verry nice. Only problem is that you pulled back to early and too fast. Always make sure that you have a good follow through, other than that its a good replay.

wow
: I like this one

Nice opener and transition, very smooth.

Punch was good, but nothing we haven't already seen before, but that kick is also very well done so props.

transition was good until all of your momentum stopped and you became stiff like in your first replay. If you can manage to fix that and make a smooth transition and get a really well done foot kick you would have a pretty awesome replay on your hands.

couple problems here and there and that's what is holding you back in your replays. I do like your style though, and that last replay was pretty good if I do say so myself.

So I'll give you another chance, send me another great replay and I'll give you my answer.

---------

as for the other applicants... no to all.

If you would like to know more and maybe get some cnc as to why, pm me. I'd love to do them all in one go, but my school work just isn't letting me do that :c
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Made this about 2 hours ago hope it's good enough
Attached Files
~M-WasteLand.rpl (110.2 KB, 47 views)
i am the best in toribash
yep that'll do.

Although fix those shin kicks, and do me a favour; get the whole thing ;o

welcome to the club brah!!

everyone clap /o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Jingles pls
Attached Files
#Dup - Intentions.rpl (187.2 KB, 22 views)
im back.rpl (284.3 KB, 18 views)
#Dup - Bringing it back.rpl (194.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Complexity; Feb 17, 2014 at 06:15 PM.
Hey! I'll give it a second try this time the replays are fresh made and worked hard on them! Please give me a chance :o
Attached Files
Potram - butcher.rpl (291.4 KB, 17 views)
Potram - lights.rpl (225.6 KB, 15 views)
Potram - lurking.rpl (378.4 KB, 13 views)

Dupbuck:

Intentions: you started out pretty cool, but movement was rather jerky, and the dms weren't as smooth as I'd like them to be. still pretty good though.

I'm Back: Movement was better in this one, but still at times, your movement was choppy and jerky. Relax yo' joints son.

Also there wasn't much firepower behind that skeet, wrists are where all the power is.

bringing it back: 500-420 what is that dupbuck? Some more movement problems here and there, and that manip push with the arm was pretty bad to say the least. You gotta try harder than that.

boom was okay, but try and get a ghost wayy easier to do. Relaxing your ankle can do wonders.

rest was ok.

so not bad, but not great either. You're good, but not good enough I'm afraid.

Its gonna be a no.

-------------------------

Potram:

butcher: opener was okay, it got good momentum going so thats a plus.

transition was cool and so was the kick but the dms took a while to get.

rest of the dms were messy however, but I really like your style.

Lights: reaally nice opener dude! Transitions ans spins were great!

I think you should aim a little but higher on the kick, and then those glutes will go flying, but yours wasn't too bad.

Normally I'm not a fan of double grabs but the way you used it here was acceptable, and that punch was cool. You should punch higher for style though, it would look a lot better.

lurking: I really like your style in this one as well. Like dupbuck, you need to learn how to get better ghosts because some of those hits are not hitting their full potential.

Your movement is decent though, and I like your stylish strikes, and transitions those are well done.

but overall nothing really to wow me, so my verdict is no.

Feel free to try again though!
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 18, 2014 at 05:28 AM.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

...but overall nothing really to wow me, so my verdict is no.

Feel free to try again though!

Huh -.- ... i give up... replay making is not for me i guess.
Last edited by Potram; Feb 18, 2014 at 04:55 PM.

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Huh -.- ... i give up... replay making is not for me i guess.

Don't be discouraged man, a lot of the guys in here (including myself) have been rejected countless times before we even got in. You just have some minor errors, but really your style is great and you should continue replay making.

Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Am i able to re-apply?

Of course! But try to keep your apps within a week of each other, or else you aren't really learning and its a waste of time on both sides really.

good luck to you both, and I hope I see you guys here in the near future!