ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[MyLittle] Want to join?

So, you want join our clan? Cool, but it not so easy. Show us who are you. Show us how you smart and talented.
That's why you should think that you have and who you are. Write good,
meaningful application in free style. Tell us a story about you.
Every clanmate can tell what he likes and what he dislikes in your application.
When you're applying you must include at least that information:
  • Your age
  • Belt
  • Who invited you
  • Replays (optional)
  • Artworks (optional)
Last edited by swetaros; Oct 19, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
I'm IMxFLUFFY, I'm a 18 who likes to play games and watch my little pony a friend said there was a clan about it and I thought I should apply. I am a blue belt and am working hard on getting it leveled up, I normally play akido big dojo, I dont really play any other mods but I'm up to it if I have other to play with. I am not that bad at fighting on this games. As for replays and art I attach some replays and my avatar I made myself. Add me on Skype IM_SO_FLUFFY.

Rejected. #BFG
Attached Files
clip 1.rpl (55.1 KB, 16 views)
clip 2.rpl (43.5 KB, 9 views)
clip 3.rpl (33.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by BFG; Sep 22, 2012 at 08:23 AM.
well, you're a newbie, in the first 2 replays you win just because your opponent was pretty unlucky, missclicking, and you took your time defeating uke.
Well that's about ingame, can't say much about your character because of your relatively short application either.
For now i must say no, but consider coming back when you gathered some experience, your only problem right now is that you are quite new both ingame and in the community.
Don't hang your head down, getting in a clan isn't quite easy, i played without a clan for more than a year and only happened to end up here because i got invited in a random ingame room, after a guy from this clan (fuze) found out i'm a brony. (of course i had to write an application too)
Meet people, make friends!
That's all for now.
No for now, get back when you have good ingame experience and well, 3 posts is just terrible. heh. So get more experience overall and come back in like a month?
'u'
Your age: 17
Belt: 3rd Dan
Who invited you: ZeToxiiK
Replays (optional): Meh. I'd rather not make your eyes bleed.
Artworks (optional): I don't have much on-hand, I'll post what I can find. (Some of these will be quite outdated)

Banners

Head Spinnies

Head Flats

Other clans

There's plenty more, but let's move on to the freeform part.

So, how do I go about explaining myself. I'll start with my hobbies / talents, I suppose. I'm artsy, obviously, I just posted a million pictures. Seemed like that anyway, pasting the URLs in. Other than digital art as seen above, I've tried my hand at painting, and I occasionally draw with pencil and paper. I also dabble in video post-processing, music composition, 3D modelling, and probably something else that I'm overlooking because the list is too darn long.
Let's see... I got into MLP:FIM originally because, more or less, I was hating on bronies on another forum. And that I realized, oh wait, that's a dick move, so I went and watched Episode 1 to see if it was any good. Needless to say, I fell in love with the show and apologized to the forum-goers. Also, Pinkie is best pony, and Twilight is a close second.
Open the following spoiler at your own risk as well as mine.

Further info

So that concludes it, I do believe. No, correction. I write too, that's what I forgot. My memory can be awful at times.
So yeah guys, if you want to keep me then cool, if not then no hard feelings.

Accepted. #BFG
Last edited by BFG; Sep 22, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
Mature, well-written and great app. Speaking forum-wise I would not hesitate to instantly vote yes for you. But I want to know more about your ingame experience. And what you wrote in further info is brave of you. I admire that.

Anyways, write abit more about ingame experience and if it got the same quality as this, it's a yes.
'u'
BFG already invited him and I'm not surprised; in fact I'm glad. I was going to vote yes, because his art skills are (in my opinion) very nice, he seems like a cool dude, he meets the requirements, and he was in Syn (one of the first IRC channels I ever hung out in)

Honestly, being gay or a furry won't sway our decisions (or at least not mine, hopefully no one else's)

Anyways, welcome to the clan.

As for the first guy, I gotta say no; replays aren't that great and your belt is far off our requirement/guideline (3rd Dan). Also, you barely have any forum posts (none here that I've seen, so we really don't know you). However I applaud your bravery to apply to an official clan.

I suggest playing online more, meet someone you like that is in a clan (preferably unofficial, official clans are tough to get into at such an early belt), and research the clan, hang out in their boards, meet them members, and you'll eventually be a shoo-in.

Is my post quality good enough? Lol
FIRED UP
Well, who invited him - dunno, but not me. Anyway i'm not against him, looks like i'm saying 'yes'
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
I invited him, after playing with him and skyping with him for about 2 hours he was already merged with the group on skype. Great personality and overall an awesome person.
'u'
hmm...
BFG you should set grounds on who can do what :l
I had simply assumed you were the only person to be inviting people
FIRED UP