Ranking
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
I'm loving your ideas hampa, but I'm not fully understanding your dm/frac idea.
I'd like to bring notice to the /ch command. It works fine but the names on the multiplayer list get doubled and there is no way to fix this without quitting the TB tab and re-entering..
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Did you fix the achievements?

That's nothing to do with the client yo

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
With all due respect hampa, the ideas you are implementing are good. But you say you will focus on dueling and such but I see only one which is relevant to dueling and it isn't even one anyone in the dueling community has been asking for such as supported item/tc duels to 3 or any improved duel scam protocol for that matter. Do not get me wrong, I love the ideas proposed but I was a little mislead when you said it would improve duels.
Nice idea's but i think that the decap prize should only be in tourneys just to reduce farmers. also in 4.2 very laggy.
✡[Vibe]✡
How would you farm from decap prize? If you're thinking that the tc is generated out of thin air, you're wrong. The cmd takes the tc from the owner as the prize. So no farming there.
I had some ideas for additions that we talked about in IRC- I'll just post them here too.

Bodypart Speedometer

One thing people could definitely use to make their openers (if you use them) as efficient as possible would be a bodypart speedometer. We have a fullbody speedometer, but I think it would be quite useful to, for example- set a speedometer to your foot to figure out how intense your kick is.

IRC-like functions

Some people would rather their rooms have specific modes added to their room

e.g.

/mode +c[olor] - Just like in IRC, it could prevent users of that room from using colours

/mode +s[ecret] - Making the room secret, that is- making it not show up on the room list. The room could be accessed via /join only.

/mode +S[hout] - Prevents users from using shout command /sh

/mode +C[p] - Prevents people from using centerprint command /cp

/modes - Shows all set modes of the room you are in

More commands could be added as thought of obviously.

Also, I don't know if there's a big reason behind it, but I personally think we should be allowed to use spaces in the desc..
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Maybe we could get some mobile coverage in forums.
Don't underestimate me, cause that will be your worst mistake. Check my shop out!
How about 2v2 mod/server
P.S This isnt competative but you should start working on compatability for windows 7
[Legendary]Baby :3
Originally Posted by ToriSolo View Post
Maybe we could get some mobile coverage in forums.

Once again not a client thing + the forums work on mobiles.

Originally Posted by bpaz1 View Post
How about 2v2 mod/server
P.S This isnt competative but you should start working on compatability for windows 7

It works on Win 7, what do you think most of us play on? It's Intel's drivers that cause the problem you'll be having. They've made working ones for Win 8, so I doubt they'll be fixing their broken Win 7 ones.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you