Toribash
Original Post
Your dreams on toribash
Throughout your TB career, what have you always wanted to do...

Ill start:

I alwats wanted to become a custom belt and name it 'Cuck Norris' Daily belt' and i always wanted to become the richest player on TB.
I want to one day, be able to leave. This game is addicting. Joking :P
I want to become someone recognized by most people, not as a GM or anything, as a person that will make you say "Oh hey boing! you are hilarious xD". So yeah, and also, have a custom belt that says "SWAG" belt.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
First, I always wanted to get white belt soon i played it and i was kinda pro at first (that was on my 3001068 account) My first mod was jousting,Then judo, Then, Akido,Then ABD.... etc.....
My custum belt is gonna be the Angel belt
.................just.......no..........
I don't really have Toribash dreams so to speak, but when I first started playing I wanted to be black belt, now I just want to be able to pronounce Uke without people yelling at me.

On and a slightly unrelated note, I did once have a dream ABOUT Toribash, it was weird, everyone could only move in turn frames.. No one got much done..
>win/place in a gmtourney (never have ;_;)
>obtain 1 million tc
>get a name change
>win an event of some sort (once again, never have ;_;)

these are more so goals, but whatever.
Your pal,
crith
>get a default replay
>become a rich marketer fag

Probably won't ever happen but I like to dream.
Well That's all I have to share okz... and if i get custom belt i will party
.................just.......no..........
- become known as a good replay maker
- get a replay into the default folder
- become the leader of some clan or org

First one is debatable, but the other two are facts now. Which is awesome, except that i'm a terrible leader. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I always wanted to create awesome replays. I'm getting better but I'm awful as of now.

Getting an item named after me.

A guy can dream can't he ;o
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Work with hampa on ideas i had for Toribash. Done.
Done with this community, you guys suck.