ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Quick and Easy way to snap a spine.
Hi. I'm new to the forums. I noticed that everyone posts moves here so I decided I'd post a move too seeing as I've mimicked most of these moves on the front page already.

It really is pretty simple, just something I came across in my experiments playing with my legs and jumping (my favorite way to attack really), and I have little doubt someone already posted it, but I can't tell so I'm posting it too. All right, here we go:

Extend Ankles
Extend Hips

Space x2

Extend Glutes

Space x4

Contract Knees
P

There's a fw variations I've discovered to. The only 1 that modifies the attack proper is putting in 5 spaces after you extend your glutes, then going on as normal. It's pretty fun too.

I typically finish by twirling around in circles trying to maintain my balance or just extending my knees, and contracting my glutes and hips. Obviously the latter is easier, and it leaves me balanced nice and safe.
Re: Quick and Easy way to snap a spine.
You forgot to put hold all. And It's alright, been done a lot.

Here's my rendition of this move if anyone cares.

Hold all
Extend Ankles
Contract knees
Extend hips
Extend glutes
Space x1
Extend knees
Space x5
Contract knees
Contract ankles
Space x2 (Breaks Uke into four pieces
Contract hips
Contract glutes
Extend knees
Contract abs
Extend pecs
Raise arms
Space x3 (Breaks elbows)
Extend elbows
Extend wrists
Lower shoulders
Sticky hands
Space x2
Raise shoulders
Space x2

From that point you have his legs and you can see if you can break them more or something, I couldn't.
Re: Quick and Easy way to snap a spine.
Yours is pretty nice too, though I'm not as fond of it because it's harder to remember...and yes everyone, I did forget Hold All

Anyway, I think I should share 2 tricks I found too. They both branch off of this initial technique though.

1st 1:

In the same turn you contract your knees, contract your glutes too, then just push P and watch the fireworks.

2nd trick:

This was inspired by a trick I found on here too that I noticed I was in the proper position to perform (except upside-down).

After breaking the body in half, extend your pecs, lower your shoulders, and put on grabby hands.

I like these because of the fun you can have snapping your arms off afterwards. Either way, they're both funny to watch.

EDIT: Ooh, I just found a new trick too. This starts on the turn where you contract your knees:

Extend glutes

Space x8

Contract knees

I'm making variations of this at the moment so I'm cutting short. I'm having fun with this 1.