Ranking
Original Post
Custom "mood" image
Hi
So, i was wondering about it today and I decided to open a thread to discuss about it.
Mood is that image below your user info, like "Dead", "Angry", "Stressed" and others.
It would be nice if we could create our own mood image and upload it at our profile (at least for toriprime/vip users). The original mood image size is 75x20 pixels.
I'm not sure if it's possible or if it already was suggested, but it would be interesting.
R.I.P Static
I support this.
How do you think it should work? Would the images have to be something mood-related? Is it even possible to do with vBulletin? Would the custom images be released to the public or be kept private?
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Unlikely to happen thanks to user abuse in the past.

Prior to having the fixed images it currently has it was text, users could input whatever they wanted...
Lets just say that letting users have freedom wasn't good. -_-

I wouldn't be adverse to adding more to the global list, even then it's not something that gets priority.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Maybe it could work like how usertitles were sold in the past, and extra large avatars are still sold now. Contact an admin and ask for a custom mood against a fee, you'll ensure direct approval this way. What could go wrong?

I've seen the suicidal mood, this is already being done I guess?
If it works like the "namechange system" or the old extra large avatars like slau said, it would be a good TC sink way.
Or maybe it should be for sale on nabi customisation store for USD. I think it solves the user abuse thing.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Maybe it could work like how usertitles were sold in the past, and extra large avatars are still sold now. Contact an admin and ask for a custom mood against a fee, you'll ensure direct approval this way. What could go wrong?

I've seen the suicidal mood, this is already being done I guess?

Admins can't add, set, change, prod, poke, tickle, lick or fart at any form of custom images for moods.

BEHOLD WHAT A CUSTOM MOOD LOOKS LIKE
(you can see how it looks right now if you direct your eyes over here.)
<----

Good eh? If I can't set one then there's no chance an admin can.

As for the Suicidal one, it was originally part of the mood manager but was removed from the list because users complained; there were a few others but it seems no one uses them any more so off the top of my head I couldn't tell you what they are.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
if this ever going to be added as an option, it will mostly be like changing join date as part of nabi customization, and will cost $100+