Toribash
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
It's not my problem if you get butthurt about everything.

It was literally just a joke that is actually very true and strongly represents our community.

Get yourself some help

what planet r you from where this is true lmfao the only ppl i see act like this is on the internet go outside bro
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Depends on who you are.
I know protesters who the FBI are building files on (or have already arrested) based on their data.

Were these 'protestors' also assisting in the magnificent 'Chaz Zone' where a bunch of 'innocent protestors' took over 6 blocks in portland, fenced everything off, kicked all cops out, then many people got robbed, beaten, etc, and 2 people ended up dying?Because I know you were a big influence there, so if these protestors were doing what you were doing, then they totally deserve to be on the FBI's watchlist, or locked up for a long time for being a threat to national security.

They use it for predatory ad placements.

Isn't that what China does as well though ?

They sell it to the government illegally for building databases for future "security" projects which are pretty invasive and similar to things China plans to do.
A lot of the same things China uses their citizens' data for...

Ok now i'm confused by who you mean 'they' is. You're saying the US is selling our information to the US government...?
aaaaah oh no im crying about things aaah things bother me oh no china aaaaa internet help!

shut up and go fishing or something
Glimpsed
Lets talk about the video and ignore Maya kgo

The video is so true :^) esp the one where he showed what would happen to a straight white male in an illegal "joke club" or whatever that was
Last edited by Karstnator; Nov 14, 2020 at 09:07 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER