when/how did you start

do you have friends

are your friends also assholes too

how tall are you
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
yes

cod lobbies when i was 8 as for how it was because some guy about my age messaged me salivating hoping i was a girl and i thought it would be funny to fuck with him

yes

yes

5 11
Last edited by tabby; Nov 21, 2020 at 07:22 AM.
yes

playing for honor since release until january this year has made me a very toxic person. i would kill someone in a very cheesy and annoying way then taunt them and hope for messages. i would often "hunt for messages" by doing that to every person i came across even team mates when they died

yes

lol yes

5 11
sometimes

when i was 9 some nerd called me the forbidden f-word so I told him I would kill his entire family

no

no

5'10
2) cover yourself in oil
yes

cod mostly when i was younger and then toribash im just a competitive player in any game i play and know im just better than others except people who are pro ofc

yes

yes

5 11
Yes

When I'm new to internet, an ugly girl insulted me in Facebook, with public visibility.

Yes

Most of them, yes

170cm
BLΛƆKPIłK
yes
when I started dueling
yes
yes
178 cm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I really hate that they say "people" in the title of that second article but the study was on 600 men specifically. Dunno why they'd try to extend that to women or nb folk.
A few of the habits listed in that first link are the most privileged, selfish bullcrap.

In the initial prompt, the original post, you should have also asked if they intend on reducing their toxicity going forward.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival