Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by AlteredCode View Post
Will Toribash Next keep the same UV mapping for the models of the Tori rig and the textures or they're getting updated?
I'm asking this because TB right now is using a pretty uncommon mapping especially for spheres and i guess a port to unity will kind of force a UV re-unwrap.

Also wondering about this if anyone has any information
Hey, nice to hear this out...Might be a good oportunity to revive classic Toribash also.

You guys better invest more money in marketing after releasing the game, though...
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Damn you guys are so impatient. Nabi is a five man team...not a renowned corporation.

Taking forever isn't the issue - it's the complete lack of updates. A five man team can take 2 seconds once in a while to say something and let people know it's still happening, and the fact that they're just not doing that is what's concerning.
And your response just reinforces my point. Your hostility towards a completely valid concern over a lack of communication shows how it's dividing the community.
Hey. Sup
Originally Posted by WhirlWindX View Post
Taking forever isn't the issue - it's the complete lack of updates. A five man team can take 2 seconds once in a while to say something and let people know it's still happening, and the fact that they're just not doing that is what's concerning.
And your response just reinforces my point. Your hostility towards a completely valid concern over a lack of communication shows how it's dividing the community.

Totally agree, I feel like giving up all hope. Maybe one day who knows.
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Originally Posted by WhirlWindX View Post

Well i agree that they could give us updates after a specific time, but maybe they didn't advance that much with the project that it isn't even worth mentioning now. It's been like nearly 3 years since they announced TB Next, have patience still. There were a lot of updates from people who played the alpha version of this game, so it is happening.
I would be cool with them telling us they haven't advanced. Just any communication would be appreciated.Like communicate why it's taking this long, is there any major roadblock? Lack of motivation? Other projects? Problems getting the toribash feel right?

As someone who isn't in the beta this seems pretty dead. Hope Nabi proves me wrong.
Sup nerd
I was gonna say sounds like you winers didn’t get into the beta.

In TMMA we post TBN gifs all the time. Maybe we should start a thread here too.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Don't care much for gifs. I can find gifs in the discord and to me atleast, there doesn't seem to be a difference with these and the ones from months back. Besides atm TBN replays don't look very appealing with the tori bouncing and snapping all over.

Just want some updates on how the game is progressing in development.Are there any recent updates on the Beta, What do they add/ change? Is there a new ETA for release?

TLDR: Lack of communication and lack of visible progression makes delayed game look dead
Sup nerd
Ну чо там, когда уже открытая бета будет, заебался ждать.
|Damned Belt| |Damned Co-Leader| |Ex-DamnedKeeper-2010| |DamnedTori| |ДАМНЕД|
|Ex-DamnedSquad-2018| |20% Damned than you| |1st nick - Damned|
Это была новость, которая удержит некоторых из нас в предвкушении выхода тбн, дабы не растерять отстатки комунити. Вероятно никакого тбн уже не будет. 3й год все ждут, сириусли?
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale