Toribash
Well, extend/contract pecs, rotate the chest accordingly, then reverse, while moving other joints to add power/aim..
Whoop Whoop
If you want to punch left and then right start with a left turned chest and extended left pec. For the first punch change to a right turned chest, contract left pec, extend left hip and contract right hip. For the second punch contract your left elbow and extend the left pec to prevent uke from flying too far away. Change to a left turning chest and contract the right pec, contract your left hip and extend your right hip.

Legs are quite important when it comes to punching. Of course you need some fine adjustments to not fly away etc.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Consecutive hits aren't easy since you tend to fly away pretty easily.
Made a replay to show you the general idea.

http://www.box.net/shared/maqs489tej

It's a bit tricky to not push too much or too less.

Like my stuff?
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
If you want to punch left and then right start with a left turned chest and extended left pec. For the first punch change to a right turned chest, contract left pec, extend left hip and contract right hip. For the second punch contract your left elbow and extend the left pec to prevent uke from flying too far away. Change to a left turning chest and contract the right pec, contract your left hip and extend your right hip.

Legs are quite important when it comes to punching. Of course you need some fine adjustments to not fly away etc.

That didn't work or i didnt do it right (i didnt do it right) I don't really understand.I might understand if you put in this form

Extend L.pec
space
blahhhh
I'm not giving you a frame by frame thing. I just want to tell you the general idea of what has to be done. The rest is up to you. Try some stuff and you will figure it out by time.

Like my stuff?
Well you need some tweaking to get it right but those are the most important joints for a double punch.
Consecutive hits are rather hard, you can't expect to master them in no time.
You might want to try to make a nice single punch and then focus on adding another one to it.

Like my stuff?