ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Recover Balance
Even though im not technically a beginner anymore i've been having this issue thats been bugging me. Say i making a freerun and i end up falling, i can never seem to regain an upright position. I can continue to move foward but i cant get back up to keep running. Any ideas, tips, etc. If anyone needs a replay to clarify i can post one
I finally took a shower :D
If you have trouble tipping over or falling backwards, I could give you some tips.

If you are about to fall forward, you are running too fast, or your footsteps are too small. Take 1 by 1 frame making and carefully time your footsteps. Make sure they aren't too wide, but also make sure you are still leaning forward.

If you are falling backwards, your steps are too wide. If you ever seen the Verax Tutorial, you notice that he falls forward in the beginning. It's used to gain momentum, and is very common in running styles. If your standing straight in the T position, and are about to fall back, don't be afraid to wait a few frames until you tip over gradually or just contract your hips/abs.
thanks for the tips but that wasnt really what i meant. What i meant was, say im doing the unrealrunning mod, when i get over the gap i cant get back into a running postion, i have no problem with the running itself
I finally took a shower :D
Oh. The most confusing problem with that is with the glutes and lumber, trying to get them back into place,