Ranking
Original Post
Vandalizing
First things first, I'd like to remind you all of the Vampires, Zombies, and the hunters thing(or whatever), and how if you were a vampire, all your gradients, and other items were vampire, whereas if you were a zombie, they were orc.

Well, this idea is fairly similar to that. It serves as a medium of fun between users, clans, and even serves as a great TC sink.

This is the basic concept:

Player 1 buys (color[all available tb colors]) 1-Use spray paint(for however much TC, can also sell 10-use spray paint for a bargain price or whatever). Player 1 uses it on Player 2, vandalizing his Tori.

Function of the spray paint: activates gradients/force/relax of the color of the spray paint on the vandalized Tori. Effects last several days, maybe a week. Effects can be removed with the other item, 1-Use paint remover(also can be bought in vast numbers).

This would add a new element in player-to-player interaction on toribash, and the whole clan system(clans who don't like each other vandalize the rosters or something) and at the same time, it serves as a TC sink.

It is a fairly silly idea, but, so was the whole vampires and zombies crap. This idea can obviously be refined, as, I just came up with it. Events can be made around this, and whatnot.
Hoss.
This is an interesting idea. I think it would be great if not for the fact that about 90% of the TB population is made up of dicks. Considering the high concentration of dicks though, this would get abused even more than the bounty system now (which is quite a lot).
\o/
Well, constraints could be set in place, in that case. I.e. only a single can can be used per day from 1 ip address(can't do anything about proxies, I guess) or whatever
Hoss.
Add that you can only vandalize someone for the next 10 minutes after you have defeated them in a game?

By doing so it would open up for clan wars without the system up and running.

The price for these cans should be quite high to avoid random use of them, 10k or something, and maybe rainbow colors, pink, or something unique? And then lasting for the next 96h (4x24h) to not make it FEEL semi-permanent. Just cut the Ipthingy and rise the prize for using it; Problem solved.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Is there a clan war system yet? I don't follow it too much, but if there is perhaps only having the vandalism enabled when in a war would spice things up a bit.
collect snots from the nose