ES Recruitment Drive
Sorry pitcher.. i've had a migraine for the past week...

This excuse sucks. Thats not a reason to break the rules. ~ Pitch
Last edited by Pitch; Jan 19, 2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: wow... really.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
OH MY GOD DONUT. RAAAAAATEEEEEE!!!!! COMMMEEEEEENNNNNTTT!!!!!! Pitcher posts this huge post, and D3 posts a replay. YOU STILL DON'T COMMENT. D3, I will comment. First of all, you're an amazing sparrer. You ended in a standing position, and you had, I think, 4 headshots. AMAZING replay, but perhaps a tad slow. 9.5/10 from me, I'm sure Pitcher and 2pro will judge better. And great handspin .

The first part of your post is almost as bad as not commenting all the replays. Do that again and I'll delete those posts. ~ Pitch
Last edited by Pitch; Jan 19, 2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Thats almost spam
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
so guys now all of you have seen the rules and that I'll be handing out warnings if necessary so donut gz, you just got your first warning!

the formula is here (kinda)

2 times replay commenting rule ignored = 1 warning, troll and other rule breaking, 1 warning. and if u get 2 warnings, (sometimes 3) you'll GET kicked.. (friend of leaders or not) so please start commenting everyone!
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Will do 2pro. Thanks for that formula. Why sometimes 3, though? And sorry Pitch, I was pissed that day .
because sometimes the warnings can come for smaller things, and if the guy has done much to the clan.. its 3..
-----
ok.. d3mon that spar was amazing! I liked your jumps and the spinjumpkickthingy in the end :P I dont know what to criticise here tho :/ You were maybe a little bit stiff in the beginning, but most of the time it looked great! 9/10

ohh yeah forgot to say that the handspin was cool too!

and now for my replay.. I did the beginning in a multiplayer room and got quite a good jump so decided to continue it by myself since the other guy had to go... so here's the result
Attached Files
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jan 21, 2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
2pro4you - I liked the way you got through each obstacle, but you were stiff through some jumps. 8/10 [:

I had a good weapon spar with Mocucha. This spars gonna be in one of his videos. :3

Edit - Oh, sorry. Wasn't sure if you guys had it or not. xD Here it is.
Attached Files
D3_Mocucha.rpl (905.1 KB, 10 views)
weapon_parkour_hon.tbm (3.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Kiza; Jan 24, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
I can't load the mod . It stays as a draw, but from what I could tell, you had amazing flow. Can't rate since it's not a "real" spar for me.

LT: Same here. I have all the mods as of December 6th 2011, but this one isn’t among them. Add it so we can give you proper feedback :3
Last edited by lordtiger; Jan 24, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
It's really good and have good flow the only thing is your enemy wasn't really good at running realistically that part sucked. other than that you were really good and your movements was fine. I suggest that you run to him if ever you pick this mod again
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
well since the last replay has already been commented on and i cant think of anything else to say about it, ill just post my replay... if im supposed to comment on it either way just let me know and i will.
Attached Files
If only....rpl (178.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by sunchaos; Jan 26, 2012 at 03:53 PM.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Hey guys Just had some fun with Pitcher.

Nice replay there Sunchaos. The upper cut looked a little weird though. Other then that. Nice booms
Attached Files
Sparring fun.rpl (538.1 KB, 5 views)
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |