Ranking
I have a mac, but I have the Unarchiver. It can extract from .exe files as well as other formats. I will try, but then I will try to find another way.
-----
EDIT: I downloaded the two .rar files, and extracted them. It worked! Thanks a lot, macca.
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Dec 11, 2011 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
No problem Anak.
I'm Naturally a Ginger and Just a heads up; you play with fire, expect to burned

My Video; By Hours

I fought this 3rd dan and as much as he tried , he just couldnt land a clean hit. Seriously , this has to be one of the best dodges Ive ever done lol . But he is a good player and if this guy fills out the application , I give him my recomendation .

Just thought I'd share this with ya before I go inactive .
Attached Files
extreme spar1.rpl (543.5 KB, 7 views)
He landed a few light hits, nothing like what you landed. "I hate hunters clan" "I can't beat this guy". Good clan representation Trich.

Here are some of my replays...
Attached Files
anak showoff.rpl (68.2 KB, 3 views)
airwallrundance.rpl (79.7 KB, 3 views)
doppelkick.rpl (68.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Dec 11, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
i was searching old replays in my toribash 3.91 folder.
Hm i was in 2nd dan in that replay(i think)
Attached Files
aikido9.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
Originally Posted by Lordtiger; Rules

[...]

Forum Rules

[...]
  • When posting replays in the replay thread , comment on the replays above you. - We all want feedback.Not something like "Those were nice." or "Sweet,man,here's mine".We want to know what you like about each one and what you think we should improve in each one.If they suck,tell us they suck.Constructive criticism is best.The first time you ignore this rule,you will be reminded.The second time your post will be deleted.The third time you will receive a warning.

@everyone who posts in this thread: Please follow this simple rule.
@doppelkick First 2 kicks were okay You should use the edit tool so you can get more dms You relax more now but I dont see the realism...

Okay here are mine
Attached Files
Spar vs Enit.rpl (653.2 KB, 4 views)
Spar vs sicmo.rpl (553.4 KB, 5 views)
Short spar with sicmo.rpl (261.1 KB, 5 views)
Short spar with kabir.rpl (213.1 KB, 3 views)
Doppelkick literally means double kick...The one with kabir was...short. One hit, really. Sicmo short spar was good, you got him in the head/neck and dqed him. Congrats. The enit one:nice flips, and you posed as well. Finally, Sicmo spar:Nice kicks, you got him in the head AGAIN. Overall, I think you should dodge more. In sparring, you won't get hurt, but then it looks extremely fake when you blast someone's head and they just fall backwards...
-----
Just wanted to post two more, bloody park and epic parkour with sicmo. Bloody park is funny because I get destroyed. Enjoy!
Attached Files
bloody park.rpl (447.4 KB, 3 views)
epic parkour with sicmo.rpl (1,010.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Dec 17, 2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
More replays...Come on guys, help me. I need feedback, as do we all.
Attached Files
doppelkicksecondattempt.rpl (106.7 KB, 6 views)
epic parkour with sicmo.rpl (1,010.1 KB, 2 views)
cool stunts.rpl (444.6 KB, 3 views)
kicks.rpl (101.6 KB, 4 views)
fail parkour.rpl (745.7 KB, 3 views)
@Anaklusmos :

Bloody park : Your relaxed run at the beginning was definitely better than I remember it.However,with so many DM's it's hard to show off that much skill.
Epic parkour with sicmo : .You could have climbed through the pipe without using so much grab,but at least you relax a lot more.After that,my advice would be to take your time.You couldn't stand back up because you used too many joints too quickly.Use a few joints at a time,but watch your ghost so you can stand back up.Wait for the extension/contraction to complete,otherwise you just roll around the floor and it looks random and unprofessional.
Doppelkicksecondattempt : Sorry,but not very impressive.It's really stiff.Try to gather more momentum if you must use a double kick,using only your knees doesn't look good and doesn't generate much power.
Cool stunts: Nice tricking.the beginning was a little stiff,but after that you got in the zone.As you can see,using relax give a much more realistic and enjoyable replay.My only advice would be to try to never lose your momentum,but it really is inevitable sometimes.
Kicks : You had a good idea,but failed to execute it.Try to edit this replay,maybe skip 1 frame at a time(shift+space).If you manage to achieve what you were aiming for,it will be awesome
Fail parkour : Sorry,that replay is bugged and dq's at the first frame =/

I haven't uploaded replays in weeks,so here goes.Haven't played in a while too,so bear with me.As always,criticize and rate the replays,please
Attached Files
gravity fails pitcher.rpl (290.2 KB, 8 views)
lenshu vs dragnoughs 1.rpl (57.2 KB, 7 views)
lenshu vs kameron s1.rpl (52.0 KB, 8 views)
lenshu vs sinabbi s1.rpl (60.6 KB, 7 views)
run vs blue s1.rpl (122.8 KB, 6 views)
run vs pinpoint s1.rpl (119.8 KB, 7 views)
vs pitcch extreme anime kick.rpl (120.6 KB, 11 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT