Toribash
ahh always blow my mind.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I rarely make replays, so I might upload my TWC tries here (I usually don't do that) :P
test test sample text
Attached Files
golf
nice replay this weeks replay challeng i didn't like the opener so i didn't do it
Trying
What if Ronaldo went mass murdering:

I didn't like the opener, but this was for an opener challenge. You did use the opener pretty well though. At frame 461 you could've continued turning clockwise, instead you made a jerky movement to go counter clockwise. Your position at frame 406 was quite awkward. However the first kick was nice and powerful. I didn't like that you got the double pec dm with your shin. I liked the kick after that it was really powerful and got
the chest and the head. The Kick after that was amazing, it is a great no grab hit in my opinion. The 2 skeets are awesome, however I feel you could've gotten faster skeets. Overall I'd give you a 9/10, in my opinion you need to work on realistic positions. Good job man, you are really progressing in your replay making.

I would really appreciate it if you would check out some of my stuff
Last edited by EPOCH; May 9, 2015 at 04:17 PM.
I done did do it guys.
Don't watch if you're epileptic
Don't watch with trails on
Don't watch with slow mo
After you watched it first time I suggest reloading it to make it work right

Turns out it doesn't always bug out, so that's good.
Attached Files
Last edited by AssassinPro; May 21, 2015 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Why do you think?!
golf
How de fuck did u do dat u fokin good man. HWO?! 343/343
static | toad (ormo) max | haku