Toribash
hey erth

does skulfuk still bully you?
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Wter is cooler than Erth
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Congrats erth you deserve it. I was beginning to wonder why they hadn't snuck you up to legend yet. Never knew you were the founder of OoT, nor did I know you were a recruiter with ormo. Well deserved in my opinion!
Originally Posted by ed View Post
I was thinking about it tbh, gotta wait and see. I have some new things in store, just need equipment and time. Mostly time...

siiiiic
everyone's streaming nowadays, would totally do it too if my internet wasn't crap
thanks student portal

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Grats erth, will never forget my times in gm with your leadership

o7
all them years ago

Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
hey erth

does skulfuk still bully you?

ofc he does why do you think toilet sniffing is in the legend description

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
hi erf congration

we pissbros now!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

PISSBROS

Originally Posted by Shade View Post
#TribeOn

#TribeOn

Originally Posted by Bless View Post
Wter is cooler than Erth

No way dude, the blind lady is way cooler than other girl in head-arrow-naruto

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Congrats erth you deserve it. I was beginning to wonder why they hadn't snuck you up to legend yet. Never knew you were the founder of OoT, nor did I know you were a recruiter with ormo. Well deserved in my opinion!

Leyz was also a founder, kind of. Rfifan and I were looking for a third and he happened to be around, so he's also technically one.
My work with ORMO isn't even slightly in the same league as people like Oblivion, Pusga and Orko, but joining ORMO was one of my proudest moments. That shit felt good, so I wanted to give back. Also I found this looking back, from before I was a recruiter.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Pusga:
Red diamond: I dont really know how to judge this. It doesn't particularly flow well, but that could just be down to the fact it's 2 different styles so i dont know. In any case, i like it but as i said, major fluidity issues there. Also you throw the leg in the air and noting happens with it, also the skeet looks a tad stupid.
Beats defective: Hmmmm, interesting one. Lots of direction changes which isn't good but it kinda worked. In any case you should try and grab less, especially when making a madman.
Aware: Really weird start, with a definite lacking in flow throughout the whole thing. Everything was in stages. While the booms were nice nothing really connected it all.
If it were my say it'd be a no, but im not a recruiter.

lmao
pre-recruiter erth saying no to pre-ORMO pusga
Last edited by Erth; Jan 29, 2018 at 09:03 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello erth already said grats but yeah grats again.

What was your favorite staff position