Ranking
Original Post
Possible member: makjak11
I met him in a room with Discount Death tags on, so I questioned him, he said that a couple months ago someone said that once makjak11 hit black belt he could put the tags on, he is currently black belt and I know you have to be 2nd dan to be invited but maybe he can be an exception due to the fact he was technically recruited before this rule was made. However, since he has no proof he was recruited a couple months ago, I think in all fairness he should be tested and looked into by recruiters, but this is just my decision, this is up to Elite 5+.
i say tell him to gtfo, im a nice guy but if you want to wear my tag you sure as hell had better earn it before wearing it and i bet he wasnt told he could join at blackbelt cause none of us are dumb enough to say that
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
i say tell him to gtfo, im a nice guy but if you want to wear my tag you sure as hell had better earn it before wearing it and i bet he wasnt told he could join at blackbelt cause none of us are dumb enough to say that

Hehehe.. How about Zygriuxxx?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Bingo, want me to stir some shit and recruit a couple [hunters]? ;P
collect snots from the nose
Gynx... I'm would report u for that shit. If u are in DD, why u should recruit people to clan [Hunters], if u will make that, DD will be phail, I'm saying true ;)
I'm not liking this friction. I say leave each other to our their own devices. Besides, it's not like your members are going to want to join us. Becuase you are so awesome.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by Zygriuxxx View Post
Gynx... I'm would report u for that shit. If u are in DD, why u should recruit people to clan [Hunters], if u will make that, DD will be phail, I'm saying true ;)

Get the idea, then post...
WTF NO! most of the hunters are our fail ex members i dont want anyone from hunters in this clan unless there actually half decent.

And OldBean dw man clan rivalries are what spark interesting results
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I guess you're right Kai.

Anyway about this mak bloke. I say tell him to remove the tags.
Echomarine 4 the win