ES Recruitment Drive
Basically, it's a tool that is used for people with an overbite. It prevents the rear's of the top and bottom teeth from touching.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by max View Post
How long did you guys have your braces on for if you had them on before?

25 months for top braces and 19 months for bottom braces
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

God I’m glad I never had any. My brother got some at 23. Pretty sad story actually.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by rifle View Post
Basically, it's a tool that is used for people with an overbite. It prevents the rear's of the top and bottom teeth from touching.

interesting, I’ve never heard of that before lmfao
Made a 90 on my nursing exam today and celebrated with margaritas

Life is good
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Made a 90 on my nursing exam today and celebrated with margaritas

Life is good

yeah man I saw but I didn’t know it was celebrations, I just thought it was a night with the lads on a Thursday night lmfao
It was a bit of both, didn't get too hammered as we all had to drive home and had separate vehicles
It was a bit of both, didn't get too hammered as we all had to drive home and had separate vehicles

when I go out we either: get an Uber there and back, 1 person drives if they aren’t drinking or we park at someone’s house if it’s close. OR most of the time me and the lads don’t really go out, we tend to stay at someone’s house and have drinks in the garden, such a mood
-----
So after over a year I stopped playing rugby because I didn't have much time for it, I had work and other stuff. But now I’m pretty much ready to get back into it! I have honestly missed playing rugby, I’ll be moving over to a different team this time though which is a 20 minute drive from where I am, my other team is the same town where I live in which is just up the road but I have some mates who play for Shipston. New season is coming up and so we all know what that means: NEW RUGBY BOOTS WHOO! Honestly there’s nothing more satisfying than getting new boots to wear, but expensive.
Last edited by max; Sep 19, 2020 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
damn, yall got a whole league for rugby thats 18+?

There's hardly anything like that in US, it goes from 4-17
damn, yall got a whole league for rugby thats 18+?

There's hardly anything like that in US, it goes from 4-17

you can play rugby from 6 - 40 years old mate, you can join Rugby Tots at age 2 - 6 years old. The American rugby teams aren’t liked much because they are just generally... shit lmfao however Canada makes up for it. But since America aren’t good and you lot have your own American Football so I don’t see a reason for you to play Rugby. America is always known for making their own versions of other sports, just change the rules and the name lol
-----
Talking about rugby and sports, What is the worst injuries you have ever had? Mine would be almost breaking my neck when getting tackled by this 25 year old bolder on the rugby pitch. I had the ball and was sprinting it down the middle at full fucking speed, I saw him right in front of me and I just had a moment of “fuck it” and full pelted it into him and some other dude so that I could push through as far as possible, the guy took a hard hit from me but he managed to pick me up over his shoulders/head and I landed on my neck and upper back which fucked me up for weeks. Was a scary moment, but I didn’t go to the hospital because I just didn’t need to, threw an ice pack on that bitch and sat out for the rest of the game, went home and just couldn’t do anything for so long.
Last edited by max; Sep 19, 2020 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump