Ranking
isn't russia getting involved and some other country? (i think Korea) iirc they both are against the USA in this whole ww3 shit? but yeah as Lucie said, this whole thing will stop after a while and the whole "who ever has the biggest nuke wins and the country who doesn't will back down and keep quiet until everyone forgets about it within like 4 months" then it will only happen again in the future.USA is always going to be the country that will be involved in the next war, because so far Donald Trump has just fucked him self over in several occasions in the matter of like what... 5 months? with him getting impeached and this whole ww3 stuff and other things that has happened in between.
(i dont know much about this kind of stuff since i am no person who discusses politics or takes it that seriously to the point i make rants, but it's fun to talk about it, i learn this way )
i'm guessing that it will escalate since Iran threatened to bomb Dubai and Israel. What are your opinions on this?
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Originally Posted by Hanad View Post
i'm guessing that it will escalate since Iran threatened to bomb Dubai and Israel. What are your opinions on this?

Iran might bomb Dubai and Israel. Iran right now, there a big issue all on there on. I thank everyone needs to watch out for Iran.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I feel pretty safe in France, we've had our dose of Terrorism, and we didn't go to war with anyone... but that's because we will surrender any war I think.. that's why I feel safe about all this shit. I have to feel safe since I'm in the army, how else could I sleep at night. *-*
I don't know how the united kingdom is doing in all this, i don't think we are part of this war (yet lmfao) and iran really just aren't helping themselves because yes they have threatened to bomb places, but at the end of the day they will most likely lose
I read a news article, Iran said that if USA retaliates against those missiles Iran sent on their military bases, They will bomb Israel and Dubai. No exceptions
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Originally Posted by max View Post
I don't know how the united kingdom is doing in all this, i don't think we are part of this war (yet lmfao) and iran really just aren't helping themselves because yes they have threatened to bomb places, but at the end of the day they will most likely lose

United Kingdom are'n't worried about iran. I mean they have not given iran any reason to look at there way.

Originally Posted by Hanad View Post
I read a news article, Iran said that if USA retaliates against those missiles Iran sent on their military bases, They will bomb Israel and Dubai. No exceptions

so wait, There going to bomb israel and Dubai if we retaliate against them?
Don't believe everything the news tells you because they cover shit up alot of the time.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Don't believe everything the news tells you because they cover shit up alot of the time.

An here i thought they were in our side.