ES Recruitment Drive
one hour......! I would rip everyone cloths of same time I'm robbing clan and everything like that XD
I would run so fast to get best computer I can get! (hate this windows 2k)
and I would rape few people :3
I'm so uber fast that I would do so much fun ^^ mvahahah
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
I would be such a perv with this.

Would use the opportunity to see the various attractive girls in my school naked and such.

ALSO.

There was this book I was reading where time was significantly slowed down, except for a few people running from the guy who caused it, who was hunting them down, playing with them, etc.

They hide from him in a rave, and he just rips some chick's arm off.

It's like with the dollar bills and the facebutter and the pretty girl with the maimed face, except, you know, *bam*, your arm is gone.

Would totally suck.
i would go around and dead leg as many people as possible, afterwards id go get and alienwware computer then id get a creditcard with alot of monies on it then id go to my girlfriends house and fuck her till the time was up... =D

BTW id spend all that monies on Tcies!!=D
well, it would have to be.....
stip every kid in my class, and ut them in "weird" positions ;)
then get some string/rope/wire etc. and tie everyones legs together, and with each other, and dangle the first person off of a skyscraper, obviously, well held in place. imagine the reaction of being suddenly dangled by your legs from a skyscraper ;)
^^^wow^^^

User was infracted for this post. (Useless post.)
Last edited by Stonewall; Mar 20, 2009 at 10:47 PM.
I would put butter under peoples feet and all around them so a shit load of people fall. Then go steal some credit cards and with that get an alienware and steal an xbox 360 and xbox live, and a ps3 with little big planet, and other games for xbox 360 and ps3. with the credit cards i'd get major tcs!
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
My awesome Camo Shop.
Wow, most people here are completely insane, deranged or they're liars :s

If I were to do anything violent I'd probably just trip people in the street.
Otherwise I'd probably just mess up my school's records of student's and shit so they'd close it down for a while, would be pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Malico View Post
I'de go to all your houses and uninstall toribash. :O

We don't all live next to each other... And even if we did, you wouldn't be able to do it on 20,000 people's comps in one hour.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
if i could stop time for a nhour i wud attempt to land a plane on a very small country and assasinate everyone there who is in politics, by that i mean leaders and get shut of them, then just say that the leaders who were there before were forced to leave for treason against their own people, A.K.A plotting to kill their own people, all is well and you get access to the money and you get to lead your own people and country.

or if i didnt do that i would most likely go around placing everyone in realllllly dirty positions and when the hour was up i would be the only one who would have some dignity left.
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
one hour......! I would rip everyone cloths of same time I'm robbing clan and everything like that XD
I would run so fast to get best computer I can get! (hate this windows 2k)
and I would rape few people :3
I'm so uber fast that I would do so much fun ^^ mvahahah

1.rip off.

2.Bondage

3.Take many pics.

4.Make pr0nz website

5.PROFIT

robbing a bank...lol, a lot of banks now are practically empty.

i'd definitely get a new computer. Steal everyone's cell phones

steal their jewelry

and...Set da place on fiyah.

oh, and just to join in on the bandwagon. Surprise buttseckz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]