Ranking
Re: Most Time Balanced On 1 Body Part Without Moving
Wow nice one hampa. I edited just one joint from one frame on your replay and i got it to around 1,680 frames of balance.
Attached Files
1hampastalledit2.rpl (10.6 KB, 61 views)
23 minutes later my record got beaten

Good one Patrick.
Here is a better version of my earlier one. This is a balance for 1850 or something frames during the replay and it looks like if extended it could be nearly 2000 frames of balance.
Attached Files
1hampastalledit5.rpl (23.5 KB, 38 views)
Cheating won't get you anywhere... Dear Patty =) According to enikesha you only did 100 frames before you moved D:
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I know. I start counting at frame 1898 or where ever i stop moving because i technically hadnt stopped moving when i do that.
I haven't had the patience to keep extending the match length on this replay, but I'm pretty sure this is 100% stable and could go on infinitely long. If you feel like it, feel free to watch for as long as you want, but this, at least, breaks the current record and goes well beyond 20000 frames, at which point, I got too bored to keep watching.

The problem with most long balance attempts is that eventually gravity wears down spots where you're just holding, instead of extending or contracting. So the approach here was to extend or contract everything (a couple of parts are actually relaxed, and the ones that are held wouldn't affect the balance) while keeping stable on one foot. Muscles > Gravity

Update record book, please.
Attached Files
oneFootBalanceLong3.rpl (43.7 KB, 1255 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
I can hereby confirm that the balance lasts for the whole 50,000 frames! :o

Nice work!
I tried with 200.000 frames and it didnt move.
Originally Posted by hampa
I tried with 200.000 frames and it didnt move.

Jeez. That's about an hour, isn't it?

On one hand, I feel happy that I broke a record, and on the other, I feel sad because I feel like I've invalidated the event. Like, if it is in fact a perfect balance, how do you note that record?

Dafe - Most Time Balanced on 1 Body Part Without Moving (indeterminately long)

It's like a high throw competition where someone launches their object into space. Doesn't really work.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."